Chapter 18

"How did this happen?" Harry asked.

"They said it had something to do with her asthma." I replied brushing my fingers through Maci's growing hair.

She needs a haircut. It's getting to long. I adore her hair but I'm a guy, and I can't work with to much hair. It's not like I'm looking for a relationship any time soon. I just need drama free but I obviously can't go a day without it. Sighing I looked over to Harry who was sitting on a chair beside the bed.

"When she get's out of the hospital I'm giving her an amazing day." I said and Harry met my eyes, "Would you like to make the day amazing with me?"

"I would love to do that, Liam. Thanks for the opportunity." He smiled at me. I managed to smile at him and looked back to Maci.

"Daddy." Both of our heads snapped to Maci.

"Your awake. I love you so much baby." I said planting kisses all over my daughter's head.

"My tummy still hurts." She pouted looking at Harry immideatly perking up some. I smiled when Harry hugged her.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her. She nodded and I looked at Harry, "Care for her."

I went out and found a doctor and told him Maci was awake and hungry. "If you would like, while we get her actual hospital food, you can get her a pudding cup from the cafeteria." He said.

"That sounds nice. What will she be eating?" I asked.

"Pobably just something that toddlers like. Fruit cup, toast, and it's your choice what the main food that she eats."

"Just get her a pancake, light syrup." I smiled at him and he nodded.

I walked away from him and to the lift. The ride down was quick and I got her and I a pudding cup and went back into the lift. About halfway up it stopped at a floor. When I saw who was getting on my breath hitched.

Great.

"Oh hey Liam." Her voice said in a over excited tone.

"Sophia." I said tapping my foot.

"So, why are you here?" She asked and I stayed quiet. "Hello. I'm talking to you."

"Well I'm not."

"I know that we are done with! That gives you no reason to ignore me and be rude! You know how hurtful it is to have all of your stupid friends calling me the worst names that I don't even want to repeat! I couldn't. I can barely trust Danielle and she's been my first and only true best friend since grade 8! I don't deserve this! I don't Liam!"

The second the lift door opened Sophia pushed past me and stormed off down the hall, soon dissapearing.

Fuck my life.

_____________________________________________________________________________

If my book gets up to 10.5k, 5 comments on the new chapter and 10 votes the next chapter with be 3-4 pages long ;) Vote and Comment away.