Chapter 36

The week passed faster than what I would have liked, but I missed my girls anyways. I decided that today we could get out of the house and go to the park. I know Laci can't really do much yet, but Maci loves parks. Absolutely loves it. She knows the entire park left from right. I haven't told her where we're going though because we still have to get ready and she'll be bouncing off the walls going insane until we get there.

At first I was scared to have one child and then ever more scared to have two, but I have this whole mom thing under control. I guess my love for children just helps with this even more. Right now I was giving Laci a bath, and Maci was getting dressed. 

For Maci, I just have her in some grey leggings and a plain blue shirt and a pair of black vans. I picked Laci up out of the bath and wrapped her in a towel. I opened the drain and made me way back to my room. Maci was dressed and watching cartoons on the tv. 

After drying Laci off I put a fresh diaper on her and began to get her dressed. I put a white onesie on her to go over her clothes before putting her in a pair of black jeggings and a light grey shirt with white polka dots on them. I put some white chucks on her. 

Between Liam and I, let's just put it this way, our babies are fashionable. Unless everyone's having a lazy or lounge day, we all make sure we don't look like bums. Being sick is an exception, but when you're in a generation where everyone criticizes everyone, it's just hard.

I started with Laci's hair first because she cares less when I do it. Maci on the other hand gives me a hard time. I don't think it's that she doesn't like it, I just think she likes to make me angry sometimes. She pushes my buttons and sometimes she just likes to see how far she can push me. 

Today has been a good day, so hopefully the whole day goes smoothly. Laci's hair was long enough for me to put it in a small ponytail on the top of her head. I put Laci in her playpen that was sitting by the bed. She was content with playing with the toys in there. 

"Come here Maci, I've got to do your hair." I tell her and almost reluctantly she crawled up the bed and sat in front of me.

I brushed out her hair and asked her what she wanted me to do with it. She insisted on a bun so I gave her a sloppy bun on the top of her head. For some reason she loves that bun, I guess since everyone wears them.

I decided it was time to get ready myself. I decided to wear a grey mickey mouse long sleeves shirt, a pair of dark washed skinny jeans and a pair of red TOMS. I sat down at my vanity and turned on my curling wand. I only did some simple makeup so it didn't take long. 

"Mommy." Maci yelled even though we are all in the same room. 

"No need to yell, I can hear you." I tell her, "what it is?"

"I'm hungry." She replied, never even looking away from the telly.

"We're gonna leave soon." I informed her, looking at her through my mirror. 

She never replied so I just continued to get ready. I curled my hair and raked it out into loose waves before applying hairspray to finish. I turned off my mirror light and the curling iron and stood up. I sprayed some body mist on me and I was ready.

"Do you have your shoes on Maci?" I asked while picking Laci up from the playpen.

She nodded and I shut off the telly and Maci followed me out of the room and down the stairs. I grabbed my keys and phone. Once we were in the car before I left I checked and saw that I had a couple missed calls from Liam.

I called him back and put the phone up to my ear before pulling off. He answered after the first ring like he was staring at his phone waiting for me to call him.

"Hey Dani, how's everything going?" Liam greeted me.

"Everything's going okay. How is everything going there?" I returned his question.

"It's fine. I miss you." He replied, "I'm ready to come home and be with me girls."

"I know it's hard, but those six months will be over before we all know it. Then we call all be together again." I tell him and I began to feel like an emotional teenager.

"I know, I know. I'm just not used to going on tour and it makes it even harder that I'm leaving you and the girls behind. I don't like it. I don't trust other people. It scares me because I remember that time that you got mobbed and you were by yourself." Liam let out a deep sigh.

I pulled up at the little restaurant and put the car in park. "We'll be okay. At least it's not a year. I'm going to put you on speaker so you can talked to the little ones." 

I put my phone on speak and unbuckled my seatbelt so I could turn towards the girls. 

"Hi guys." Liam said and Maci brightened up immediately.

"Daddy!" She screamed. 

"Hey baby, I miss you." Liam spoke cheerily.

"I miss you too. You be good for mommy okay."

"Okay daddy." She nodded even though Liam couldn't see her.

"I love you baby." Liam said and made a kissy sound through the phone.

"Love you too." 

I took the phone off of speakerphone and placed it to my ear once again. "So we're about to eat some lunch then go to the p-a-r-k." 

"Wow you can spell." Liam teased. 

I rolled my eyes, "ha. Ha."

"How come you haven't told her." He asks rhetorically. 

"Oh shut up you idiot."

"Why thanks, I'm flattered. I love you sweet cheeks. Have fun with my babies." Liam says and I could almost feel his smile through the phone.

"Love you too." I hung up the phone.

I turned around to face Maci and said, "you're dad is a crackhead." 

She looked at my confused, "mommy what's a crackhead?"

I could hardly contain my laughter, "your father. Now let's go eat."

...

i told you guys that it would pick up. I'm getting back into my groove. lol i forgot how much i actually enjoy writing this story. it makes me happy.

don't forget to check out my other story "Bitter Silence" plus I'm rewriting Sleep Baby Sleep since it was rubbish.

also don't forget to vote and comment.

ily all xx

llBatwomanll