Epilogue

"My Prince, Taehyung-ah? Where are you?" you were looking for him by scanning your room as you can't find him on your bed. Slowly you rub your eyes and before you able to called out for him again, a bouquet of purple daisy popped out before your eyes.

"Purple is the color of royalty and daisy symblolizes innocence and loyal love. Just like both of us." Taehyung muttered in front of you wearing his warm smile. "Just know that I love you and only you, now and forever."

A smile spread over your face before you accept it, "Thank you and just know that I love you too, so damn much." you said as you peck his cheeks, leaving him grinning ear to ear.

"Everything for my princess, but why did my princess started to curse? Where is my innocent princess gone too?" He teased.

"I hanged around too much with a sexy hot badass vampire, maybe that's why." you teased him back, reminding him of his days as vampire back then.

"Eyy, stop reminding me about those days. I hate it, because I forget you at that time." He pout slightly so you peck his lips.

"But you know, I thought we really gonna end like that? I really thought that we w-" you can't continue since the man in front of you right now shut you up with a pair of his lips.

"Don't say anything like that again, okay? We're destined to be together and it's not a mistake. It's our fate." He reassured you and of course you're willingly believe in him.

"Anyway, what happened to Jin? I fall a sleep earlier last night."

Taehyung let out a sigh before pull you to lean on his chest, while he playing with your hair. "He's back to his old self and regret everything but of couse he need to receive the punishment. So now he's in the prison to reflect about his mistake until the king, Yoongi hyung decide to release him." He explain and you nod in response.

"And where is Hyejin, Hana and Rise? I need to thank them. Without them, I won't be here with you."

"Hana and Rise is on earth, of course and don't worry I already thank them a lot but if you want to meet them, we can go there together with Jungkook and Namjoon later."

"What's with both of them?" you asked, look up at him while he give you his mischievous smile, leaving you giggles. "I understand. Love birds. How about Hyejin and Jimin?"

"They're doing good in here. Well, Hyejin still trying to adjust her self with her new ability and all. Maybe you can meet her later once you done your breakfast." Taehyung said as he reach out a tray on your nightstand with his long arms and show it to you. "Now say aahh, princess. Your prince will feed you right here, right now!"

"Oh, so you're my prince?" you teased him purposely.

"Of course I am your prince."

"Then who is my man then?"

"I'll be your man."

Well, after all.

The sky listened to his pray.

He's with you now, seeing you, touching you and most important,

Happily spent his eternal life with you. His prayer.

Heaven is back like how it used to be, everyone is happy once again.

"But princess, you know... the world need some cute cupid again." Taehyung added and you were lost for awhile before you notice his mischievous smile.

"You little mischievous angel."

"I'm your mischievous angel."