Chapter 1

600 years later, in a one fine day on earth...

"At the end, they separate the princess and her guardian, her lover, the love of her life. The last thing her lover said to her was 'stay safe, I will find you again' before he faded into the darkness. The end." Hyejin smirk and laugh mischievously when she walk passed the story-telling club while licking her favorite banana lollipop.

It's doesn't makes sense for her how the teachers still let this club continue when they do nothing beside this lame story-telling. Well, they do something like resume, make report and all but still, she didn't understand what's the point to keep this club but somehow she managed to show up around at least once a day.

"You guys are just wasting time by joining this club. Can you guys do something more, productive?" she scoff, ignoring all those killer glares from these soft hearted girls in this club room.

"Hyejin, look. if you don't have any interest with this club, why did you keep coming around? You could just do something else." Hana, the leader of this club replied, looking annoyed, obviously.

"Just admit that you also have interest in this club, Hyejin. You keep eavesdropping whenever you passing by ever since we started this book." Choa, the short hair girl with nerdy glasses and pretty eyes, added.

"M-me?? Like? Me???? Have interest in that stupid fantasy love story? Please, I'd rather go home and sleep." she laugh it off and roll her eyes before leaving them.

"She's the one who keep coming back here. Why she have to be that rude?"

"Remember that very first time she approached us? That night when we do our story-telling for the first time in the school camp last month? She was acting all weird yet very friendly at that moment."

She heard them, obviously but she shrug it off. Sighing, she fastened her steps to reach on of her favorite spot in this school, the health room.

"Why are you here again, Miss Ryu? I don't see you hurting anywhere?" Miss Shin, the nurse greeted her with a smile, knowing that she went there almost every day.

"Here, my head hurts so much. I'm not lying. It did hurt so much lately and I don't even know why." she went straight to the only bed there and lay down, closing her eyes.

"You said that yesterday too, Hyejin." She sigh. "I'll let you stay here for awhile because I have to go and meet the principal. You better go back to class when I come back here." She warned her jokingly and Hyejin opened her eyes only wink at her.

"Take care, Miss Shin!!" Hyejin said before closing her eyes again.

Once she left the room, Hyejin scrunched her eyebrow, feeling the pain around her head. She didn't lie when she said she keep having headache these days.

Everything was just fine before. Hyejin is just a regular highschooler in her last year and unlike other students who worry much about the study and exams, she just want to have fun enjoying her life as a teenager. She will be 19 soon and after that she will be legal which means she can do everything that adults can do. She likes the idea of being an adult though.

Basically Hyejin doesn't consider herself as a good girl in school. Well, she isn't the queenka nor the nerds or the bad btches. She's just everything in between, she can be a bad girl and a good girl, it depends. Oh, a fun fact, Hyejin can see people's aura with her bare eyes and it was a gift since she was born.

Everything was perfectly fine and she doesn't know what happened but since she came back from the school camp last month, she keep getting this headache from time to time. The thing is, she doesn't need to drink medicine or do anything, the pain will just fade away out of sudden. Don't forget to mention that she also keep getting weird sight about something not realistic.

Talking about something not realistic, Hyejin took out her phone from her pocket, unlocked it and jump to her hidden folder where she keep 'some' pictures of him.

Her headache magically faded away when she staring at his perfect features. She stare at the photo a little bit longer and notice his faded blondes hair that only appeared when she took the photos at night disappear and replace by completely black hair when she took the photos at daytime. The photos was from a same day. It's hard to believe but she believe that guy must be use some hairspray or something for his hair.

She knew that it's creepy to took a picture of someone without their permission, but she can't help it. He's her long time crush, Park Jimin. The hottest guy in this school, well at least for her.

She has been crushing on him ever since she transfered to this school last year, but she never talk to him. It's too scary for her and she might embarrased herself if she does. Park Jimin is very friendly and well-mannered, just like an angel, while Hyejin just feel like a rebel savage average girl who crushing on the school's angel, a total prince-alike, Park Jimin.

Him and his 'angels' squad, Jung Hoseok and Kim Namjoon are one of the hottest guy in school.

"And you're here again??" a voice interupt her imagination and she quickly sat up only to face him, the jerk who has his annoying handsome face barging into the health room with his 'jerks' squad, Min Yoongi and Jeon Jungkook.

"And why can't I be here again?" She asked back, not afraid of him. Not at all.

Three of them are like the 'bermuda triangle' once you mess up with one of them, your school life in this school will never be the same anymore until you apologize to them and let them do everything they want to you. If they feel satisfied, then you're lucky but if they didn't, you're done. They will mess with you until you beg for forgiveness. Again, being a rebel girl, Hyejin never scare of them. She didn't know where she gained that courage but she believe that she shouldn't scare of anyone as long as she didn't do anything wrong.

"She's that rebel girl everyone talk about?" Min Yoongi smirk as he eyeing her.

"Wow, I don't know that I'm famous." she smirk back which makes Yoongi's smirk faded away instantly.

"Where is Miss Shin. We need her, have no time to deal with you." Jeon Jungkook said, looking around for the nurse.

"Miss Shin left to somewhere, she won't come back in awhile." she answered nonchalantly only to get cut off by the most annoying one among the jerk squad.

"Liar."

"I'm not!! I'm telling the truth!" Hyejin increasing her voice at him, obviously makes him angrier.

"If I find out that you just playing with us, I will makes sure you'll go on your knees and ask forgiveness from me!" He step forward to her and push her forehead backwards harshly.

Hyejin was ready to stand up and fight him back but suddenly she feel weak and lost. While the man just turn around and about to leave the room with his squad before a voice stopped him.

A familiar yet unfamiliar voice.

"Kim Taehyung!"