Chapter 3

< AUTHOR POV >

You feel electric shock through your body when you heard a girl who wear the same uniform with the others talk to you. Obviously, you are so sure that no one can see you, but maybe you're wrong.

"w-WHO? H-how- Y-YOU CAN SEE ME????!!!"

"No need to yell, it hurts my ears." That girl replied easily which makes you getting more curious as you walk closer to her, eyeing her up and down.

"I'm not a human! How could you even see me?" you whisper near her as if somebody else gonna hear you.

"I can see bright shadows." she smile and you were taken back.

Both of you end up talking in the backyard of the school since she doesn't want to be mistaken as if she's crazy, talking to herself. Rise, one of the student in this school who coincidentally witnessed the scene when you got threw out from Hyejin's body.

"So you can see bright shadows? How about dark shadows and shadow hunters? You can see them too?" You were getting excited and panic at the same time.

"Yeah. Mostly shadow hunters are also live normally like human too, so yes I can see them. But, dark shadows.." She paused and you were still waiting patiently for her to continue, before she took a deep sigh. "I don't wanna talk about it." She continue and about to get up from the bench when you hold her back.

"W-wait! Rise, can you help me?"

"What can I help? I'm just a weirdo who was born to see weird things." Rise spitted out, looks annoyed but actually you know that she's just scared and feel useless.

"Rise, listen to me." you suddenly gained this confidence from God-know-where as you turn her to face you. "You're not a weirdo. You're a normal human with a special gift. You're special because you can see what others can't. That's makes you become unique and you're not useless if you think so. That gift, you will appreciate it so much one day, trust me." you continue and smiling genuinely at her.

You caught her off guard. She lost in words for awhile before reply you, "W-who are you actually? Why your words went directly to my heart and it feels like everything you said were right. Did you just hypnotized me or something?" She asked and you chuckles.

"I didn't. I just try to open up your eyes to the fact." you shake your head and reach out your hand in front of her, "Would you like to be my friend?"

".. Sure!"

***

"Jin, have you found her?" A tall fine man asked as he saw Jin, another man with broad shoulders come in the room.

"I'm sorry, Jae. I'm still working on it." Jin, with apologetic expression replying Jae who let out a frustrated sigh.

"Sht! Once I found out who free her from her jail, I'll kill them right away!" Jae's eyes light up in bloody red for seconds, showing how mad he is.

"She must be having some power that covered her up. That's why I can't detect her. If we still Jungkook's knowledge power, we might found the answers."

"Stop joking around, I've erased all of their memories since they become vampires."

"Yeah and so does those stupid shadows hunters. Thanks to your girl, because of her we managed to trick Hoseok to persuade the others to drink the poison drink." Seokjin laughs and stop immediately once he notice Jae's death glare on him. "Fine fine, back to the topic. The princess."

"Stop calling her a princess! She's not a princess anymore! And how many times I told you Dahye isn't my girl!" Jae's shout in whispering voice but Jin who has been friend with him for thousand years quickly understand.

"Okay, okay. Calm down dude! Aish, so what should we do to find Yoonji? She has been gone for 600 years and none of us saw her. She must be still having power-"

"I've took all her power away and all of her power supposed to be faded away, since her lover forgot about her and even already turn into a vampire!!" Jae's cut him off and pause for awhile. "But, Seokjin.. about Raein, I just remember-"

"Jae, please. Not about her now, I know you love her but-"

"It's not about that! Remember, she's half human half angel!" Jae's yell as missing pieces from the puzzle slowly appearing in his mind.

"So?" but not in Jin's mind.

"I mean, can you find some information for me about half human half angel, like Raein? So far that I know, half creatures like that mostly can be very useful to shadows and-"

"Jaehwan-ah!!!" a girl shouted for him cut him off before both of him and Jin exchange looks and giving code to each other to stop talking. "Aish, what took you so long? The vampire boys were waiting for you." A black haired girl with black long dress, maroon mate lipstick, and black killing heels come to the scene approaching Jaehwan while eyeing Seokjin.

"Why are you still talking with this fake shadow hunter?" She muttered, looking annoyed at Seokjin's existence.

"Dahye, he's my friend and how many time I told you to knock first before come in?"

"Oops, sorry. You know I have a bad memories. Well, I just want to tell you, since they were waiting for you and they look... thirsty." Dahye makes excuses easily and lean in to whisper at Jaehwan's ear for the last word.

"I'll be there soon. Can you leave first?"

"Sure, babe~" She wink and turn her heels to the exit while smirking, knowing she's successfully interuppting them.

"Let's talk again tonight." Jaehwan said to Jin once she left.

"Sure, better take care of your gi- I mean, Dahye." He fixed his own words before Jaehwan yell at him again.

***

Staring at the book, Hyejin try to open it and read the first chapter. She's not a fan of this kind of story, how this book even end up with her. She keep thinking of that but she can't remember anything.

Then she staring on her left palm to find the short handwritten message.

"Who wrote this?" She question herself before a note suddenly flew to her and landed right in front of her.

Widened her eyes, she quickly stood up in surprise and stay as far as she could from the letter.

"H-how... W-what..!? W-who...?!" She freak out and instantly look around only to find that she's alone in her room.

After some holy minutes try to calming herself, she slowly move closer and reach the mysterious notes.

'Hyejin, please don't be afraid. I'm Yoonji, I'm sorry if I scared you, but I really need your help. You're the only one who can help me. So please, don't be afraid and if you're willing to help me, let's meet up in the dance practice room tomorrow after school. From, Yoonji.' and there's the same crown symbol after your name.

She dropped the notes and parting her lips, don't believe what just happened.

"W-what is this.. W-who is Yoonji? W-why she need my help?? Who am I?" and before she can question much suddenly her phone ring out loud which makes her jumped a bit.

Then she got double attack when she saw the caller ID on her phone screen.

"PARK JIMIN IS CALLING ME!??!?!?!"