Sequel Book

Just like what Hana stated, the 'The End' word written on the last page which makes everyone losing their words and froze in time.

"Let's go to Taehyung now. He need us." Jimin said and everyone keep silent and move slowly. Hana also closing the book and keep it safe somewhere before leaving the house, but without anyone know the story continue on the next page slowly but sure. Some people called it a sequel.

"No~~" Taehyung who kneeling with his knees, still on the same spot where you stood earlier. "Please give me one more chance. Please don't leave me alone. Please come back to me." He cried hard, don't even care that the rain is getting worst with thunderstorm. Slowly he look up and praying to the sky. "Lord, please hear my prayer. Please give her back to me. Please. I'll do everything to get her back. It hurt so much."

"Stop crying." A voice can be heard and as he look up to find the voice, he smile bitterly. It's Hoseok holding the umbrella.

"Hoseok hyung. She's gone now. She left me and it hurt me so much. I can't go on without her. It's my fault! I can't even protect her." He laugh crazily and keep hit his chest hardly before Hoseok hold his wrist and glare at him.

"Stop it! Hurting yourself won't bring her back!" Hoseok for the first time yell at him.

"Then what should I do?!"

"We still have chance."

"What do you mean?" Taehyung were surprised at what Hoseok has said.

"Remember Dahye? You might know her as Jaehwan's girl, well she's actually my girlfriend and she has been staying at his place to know more about him."

"W-what do you mean? I think I remember you already erased her memories to keep her safe and she's a totally new person now, right?"

"She's actually one of the special angels, that's why when I erased her memories, it didn't work on her. And you might be wonder about how I remember all of this, actually when they give me the drink to erase my memories, I recreate it as something else before I gulped it, then when I woke up I pretend to forget everything." Hoseok explain everything to calm down the younger one.

"Okay, it's a good thing to know about that, b-but how about Yoonji, and what chance are you talked about?" Taehyung asked impatiently.

"Dahye said Yoonji's body is in Jaehwan's castle. Wonshik hide her somewhere in there. We can try to save her once we found her." Hoseok blurted it out and Taehyung stood up almost instantly.

"I'm gonna kill those bastrd now!" Taehyung about to leave but Hoseok hold him.

"Calm down, we can't just go there without any preparation! If Jaehwan found out about that, he can just kill her right away."

"Then what should I do?? I can't just wait and stand still!!"

"Let's find the others first and let Dahye restore all of our ability then we will make a plan to save Yoonji."

"But, hyung.. Do you think I'll be able to get her back?" The younger asked Hoseok softly.

"I'll pray for it." Hoseok said as he pat Taehyung's shoulder. Also hoping the best for all of them.

💫🙏💫🙏💫🙏💫

Hoseok and Taehyung arrived at Hyejin's and Raein immediately approaching them. There are only Jimin, Hyunmi, Yoongi, Raein and Dahye there. Hana left to find Jungkook while Rise left to find Namjoon.

"R-raein and H-hyung?" Taehyung surprised when he saw Yoongi is back to his old self and even with Raein in his arms.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. It's my fault, just if I didn't runaway from him, he won't get mad and cut off her time and this won't happened." Raein apologized, almost crying.