Ending

"Jimin, we were lovers?!?" Hyejin muttered and staring at Jimin with different eye gaze. It's the old warm gaze that she show to her beloved ones only and it's been awhile since she lost everything, her parent, her brothers and her lover, Jimin.

< FLASHBACK >

"I'm sorry, I have to do this." Jimin whispered slowly as he watch his love laying beside him, sleeping peacefully.

Slowly, he caressed her cheeks and draw a bitter smile when he remember his conversation with Jaehwan before he came to see her.

"How is it, Guardian Jimin? Have you make up your mind? Or should I just go and see her t-"

"I accept it. Just erase our memories as you wish but before you erase mine, I want to makes sure you won't touch her. So I'll put the magic necklace on her first and send her to earth. Then I'll come back to you and you can erase my memories." Jimin cut him off. He don't agree with it, but he doesn't have other choices.

No way he gonna let the dark shadow touch her. No.

"Okay. I'll go with your idea." Jaehwan smirked proudly as he approach Jimin and hand him a small bottle. "Put this in her drink and makes sure she done it. Once she fall a sleep, she will forget everything when she woke up, including you and her old identity. She will live as a full new person."

Jimin closed his eyes for awhile to push that scene that happened earlier off his mind. His eyes settled back on her while he slowly caress her hair.

"You're going to forget about me after you wake up. It's okay, Hyejin. Even though he will erase my memories after this and we might won't see each other in future, I will keep you in a hidden spot in my heart. I will remember about you." He said and laugh but his tears has been fell down to his cheeks. "I love you, Hyejin. Even after thousand years." He lean in and peck her lips.

Then before he leave for real, he put the magic necklace -that he got from Yoongi- on her neck to makes sure any dark shadow won't find her. He will sacrifice everything including his love for her as long as she's safe.

< FLASHBACK ENDED >

Those scenes which just flash in both Jimin and Hyejin's mind makes them tearing and without hesitate, Jimin pull Hyejin to his embrace and hug her tight as if it's there's no tomorrow.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I did back then. I'm so sorry I have to do that." He apologized as soon as he remember everything while Hyejin were trying to parting from him, but Jimin held her tighter. "Please, please stay like this for awhile. I missed you so damn much. You don't have any idea."

"You're the one who erased my memories, why did you do that to me? Do you even know that I keep dreaming about you, but I don't know who you are and it wakes me up from my sleep! Your voice that whispered 'I love you', your scent, I hear it in my ears and I feel it every night! How dare you do that to me?"

"I did it to keep you safe! I don't want to but I have to. Do you think I didn't suffer? Every day and every night, I can feel it. There are so many hidden things inside of me and it made me change so much. It feels like trapped me in a dark room. The memories of our love that I threw away, I can feel it but I don't understand it. I just have that memory. My heart was as cold as ice after that. Do you know?" He asked her softly and at this point Hyejin can't even say anything beside crying.

She's not a girl who cry easily, but her heart suffer so much for this and she can take it no more. She has been looking for an unknown answer, her purpose of her life and now the answer is right in front of her.