Chapter 7

'Are you really my destiny, Taehyung?'

'If you can hear me, please hold me.'

He was smiling and reach out his hand to hold you, but before he reach you, you just disappeared and he was alone again in his loneliness.

Panting and sweating, Taehyung woke up from his deep sleep and quickly scan around his room before he cover his face with both of his palm and let out a deep sigh.

"What's that? What's the dream I had just now?" He mumbles slowly recalling what he just saw in his dream, or it supposed to be who he just saw in his dream.

Since that rainy day on the rooftop, the scene where he saw you keep haunting him in his dream and he's so frustrated over it. So today, he skipped class again and sneak to the rooftop.

Once he opened it, his eyes scan around like it was looking for someone. Slowly he walk to the spot where the last time he saw you. He didn't know why but he stay there, like he was waiting for you, hopefully you will come. No, he didn't remember you yet. Maybe his brain didn't but his heart did.

He keep waiting, but nothing happened. Soon, the skies become darker and slowly the drizzle rain makes Taehyung curse slowly because he started to getting wet.

"Aish, what I've done! I shouldn't come here just becaus-" Taehyung was about to turn around and leave the rooftop when a soft voice calling for him, desperately.

"Taehyung."⠀you muttered and Taehyung that you've been talking to ever since he arrived here stop on his track. You widened your eyes again, wondering if he really hear you. "Taehyung? Can you hear me?" so you called him once again.

Slowly and almost looks like in slow motion, Taehyung turn around and his eyes instantly meet yours. Both of you and his eyes locked when your eyes met and your lips was parting in surprised. Then he walk closer to you and you almost can count how long it takes for him to reach you, that's how focus you were with each steps that he took.

"You. You're a dream that will dissappear once I touch you. I try to pushing you out from my dream but you're still there and now you're inside my dreams again. I must be fall a sleep while waiting for you to appear." He said once he stopped right in front of you. "Who are you?" He asked softly, with a smile on his face. He doesn't even know why, but somehow he wish he'll never woke up.

With tears that slowly fall down from your cheeks, you draw a smile from your lips.

"Taehyung, I'm your destiny. We're destined to be together, please remember that. Please remember me, soon. I don't have much time left. Please." you said and his smile faded away as he getting confused.

"W-what do you mean? Can't you just tell me who you are?"

"I can't. You don't know how much I want to tell you but I can't, it will hurt you unless you remember it yourself. So please. You're getting farther away and I couldn't tell you, not even once that..." you paused and bite your lips while Taehyung was just standing there waiting for you to continue. "I love you, Taehyung." and right when you say that, the rain suddenly stop falling.

"W-wait, where are you going? Y-yah! You should at least finish what you want to say!" Taehyung looked so lost when you suddenly fade out from his sight. He keep turning left and right looking for you, but you're no longer visible for him.

"Taehyung! I'm here!" you shouted at him, but he can't hear you no more. "W-what's this? W-why?" you look up to the sky that slowly turning bright and the wind has blew the dark cloud away.