Chapter 4

explanation notes:

1. This is the sequel for Mischievous Angel and please read it first before start this story. First chapter of this story was happened 600 years after the prologue.

2. The 'Jaehwan' character who appeared in previous chapter is one of the antagonist ( perhaps you already predicted it ) and you can picture him as VIXX's Ken. His real name is Jaehwan anyway, and I use it in purpose. Since he's one of Jin's close friend in real life too.

3. Yoonji and Hyejin is two different persons.

That's all I can say, I can't spoil more :> don't worry, more puzzle in your mind will be solve soon. Please wait patiently.

***

"H-hello??!?" Hyejin tried to control her shaking voice but failed immediately.

"Oh? Hyejin? Are you okay?" Jimin's voice sounds worried but she still death-stare that mysterious note.

"I-I'm fine. Why you called?"

"I just forget to tell you that I have chemistry classes tomorrow. So please bring my chemistry notebook tomorrow."

"Oh, okay. I will put it in my backpack now."

"Thank you, but are you really okay?"

"Yes, I am."

"But you didn't soun-"

"I said I'm okay!" she cut him off and accidentally shouted at him which surprised him.

"O-okay. I was just worried. See you tomorrow then." Jimin finally hung up and she facepalm-ed herself regretting what she just done to her long time crush.

'What you've done, Ryu Hyejin.' you muttered slowly thinking she won't hear you but suddenly she turn to where you stand with her pale face and as if she could see you.

You on the other hand were also froze and confused.

Slowly, Hyejin took her phone and grab her wallet very slowly and have this frightened looks to your way before quickly leave the room.

"No! Hyejin, wait~" you yelled and run after her, but she run faster to the main door and you sigh in frustration.

You sat down ground, inhales deeply before you slowly touch the small round things that hung on your neck for around 600 years. It's a countdown timer. You push a small button on the top, the gold frame that cover it lift opened and you can see how many days left for you to be here.

"33 days has passed, 67 days left." you muttered sadly. "And you can't even talk to Hyejin properly yet. Should I just try to ask help from Yoongi again? But he didn't recognized me and it's dangerous!" you continue talk to yourself, deciding what you should do.

Then suddenly you heard the main door unlocked again. Stood up from where you sat, you saw Hyejin coming back and looked around with worried face.

"Okay, look. I don't know what you are. O-okay, you did tell me but I don't understand yet. So please, if you want me to help you, just don't scare me more. At least until I understand the situation, can.. can you just leave me in peace? L-like don't talk to me, don't annoy me, don't play with me, don't show up to me. Please...?" She keep blabbering to everywhere and you slowly bite your lower lips to prevent yourself from chuckling.