Chapter 8

Taehyung was standing face to face to Hyejin right now, not knowing that the Hyejin that stood in front of him it's not Hyejin, but it's 'Hyeji' (Hyejin+Yoonji). You are in Hyejin's body at the moment and of course this time under her permission.

"So, Hyejin. I know we never talk neither get along each other, but I need to ask you something." He started, still looks confused and frustrated.

"Just ask, but why wouldn't you go and change your uniform first? You might catch cold." you -with Hyejin's appearance- said with worries and it makes Taehyung wonder for awhile, since the Hyejin that he knew it's not this caring. He still remember how annoying Hyejin is for him.

"Well, that doesn't really matter." He mumbles before turning all serious again. "Do you remember when I met you in the health room days ago? Then you called me and asked me about I did something that hurted you then you cried, do you remember about it?" He asked doubtly because he has been debating if he should ask Hyejin about this or not.

"Yes, I do remember." you said after debating in your mind too for the answer.

"Then, why you asked me so? Did I ever hurt you or something?"

"Why you bring this things up out of sudden?" since you don't know how to answer, you just trying to throw the ball back.

"I know, it's so sudden. It's just, when you asked me that day, you were crying and somehow it looks like her." He mumbles and avoiding your eyes as if he was talking to him self.

"Pardon?" you heard what he said, but you just need to makes sure.

There is a long pause before he look at you again, "Guess what? Let's just forget about this. I'm sorry and thank you for your time." He sigh before turn around and leaving you. "I must be crazy, damn it!" He said to himself while you just stare at his back - again - with sad eyes.

'Of course it looks like me, Taehyung. It was me at the moment. It was me using Hyejin's body, just like now.' you said inside your mind.

"Ryu Hyejin!" Rise called Hyejin with her full name which makes you got throw out from her body.

"Yehhh??" Hyejin who gain her own body back feel a little confused as she stare at Rise. "Did she's still here?"

"I'm here, Hyejin. Thank you for letting me use your body to talk with him." you said.

"You're welcome, I already decided to help you so you can use my body anytime, but you didn't do something that will makes me embarrased right? Like touching him?" She asked and you chuckles slowly.

"She just kissed Taehyung awhile ago." Rise lied and you can see how Hyejin's eyes widened with her lips parting.

"Rise just teased you, how come we kiss when he doesn't even remember me, moreover with your body?" Hyejin was about to yell when you quickly cut her off.

"God! Rise, stop teasing me. The first thing come to my mind was, what if Jimin saw it when they or should I say we, kissed??" She complain frustratedly and Rise just stood there chuckling.

Suddenly three of you heard a gasp sound and when you all turn to the voice, there stood a girl with her panic yet shock face.

"I-I... I didn't eavesdrop anything. I-I just walk passed by and.."

"Hana, your actions speak it all. Don't lie and just tell us the truth. Don't you know that I can see human's aura and I knew when they were lying." Hyejin said playfully after she caught Hana redhanded watching or probably listening to everything they just talked about.