Chapter 2

"Kim Taehyung." you yelled as soon as you saw a 'chance' and it hits him again.

He feel it again, there's something about the way you yelled at him. It feels different. As if Hyejin isn't her usual self. He slowly feel your presence but he wasn't sure. So he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before turn around, managed to keep his poker face.

"What?"

"Why are you being like this? Do you know how much I get hurted?" you, in someone's else figure, approached him, staring at his figure that never change, even a bit. Even though he completely forgot about you. Then you lose it, your tears flow down to your cheeks uncontrollably.

Taehyung widened his eyes at the sight, he definitely don't understand what's got into Hyejin. Well, he admit he's a bit harsh to Hyejin lately, but he never acted nice around her. It's not even a new thing so Taehyung was confused why 'Hyejin' started to cry.

"Y-yah~ W-why you being like this? Stop crying! I don't even hurt you! Aish, so annoying." Taehyung yelled and leave the room. While you keep your head low, don't even bother to look up at his back.

Jungkook and Yoongi was about to follow him but Yoongi -who was the last to leave- stopped on his track and turn to you. You heard his steps approaching you. So you looked up and find him handing you his handkerchief without even spare a glance.

"I don't like to see a girl crying, so stop it and wipe your tears away." He said coldly and finally turn to you who haven't try to make a move yet. "Aish." He took your hand and put his handkerchief on your palm. "I'm leaving."

You stare at his back who slowly become smaller and smaller from your sight, as a little small carved on your lips.

"Thank you, oppa."

Without wasting your time, you came out from the health room and heading to where you always wanted to be.

"Oh, are you guys going home?" you asked once you saw Hana came out from the club room.

"Hyejin? Why are you even here again? Doesn't you said you'd rather go to sleep instead of being here?" She raised her eyebrow while you just let out an awkward laugh.

'Why Hyejin have to say that?' you said, inside your mind.

"I was just kidding, Hana-yah. May I know the ending of that guardian angel story?" you asked with a big grin while Hana become more confused.

"Hyejin, are you joking with me now? Because it's not funny."

"I guess, no?" you answered, more like asking her back.

"Well, just around ten minutes you were here and eavesdropped when we read the ending, why are you asking again?"

"A-ah, really? M-maybe, I just... forget about it? So, if you didn't mind, may I borrow the book?" you grin mischievously with pleading eyes.

Hana was beyond surprise, she never expect someone tough like Hyejin wanted to borrow their fantasy book, although she looked hesitated, she lent it anyway.

"Here. I hope this isn't some joke or prank, Hyejin. This book belong to school and I hope you didn't do something bad about it."

"Of course I won't!"

Once you get the book, you heading to Hyejin's class while reading the book not realize that you might be bump into someone and just like those dramas, you bumped into someone expectedly.

"It's you again! Can you just at least use your eyes when you walk?" Taehyung hissed and push you hard on your shoulder.

You were prepare to fall since you were unguarded when he pushed you but then a pair of strong arms caught you perfectly.