Chapter 19: Shopping and starvation

Start from the beginning

Jimin's POV

Sexy huh? Let me see what's so sexy about this girl, driving almost every man crazy.

Once I turned, her firm, curvy figure stood in front of me. That dress was quite sexy it self. No wonder why she looked like a whore in it. The dress was extremely short nearly exposing her ass and the front v cut...those melon sized breasts could have popped out any second.

I observed her from head to toe when a flashy image hit me.

An image of her lying in bed with a bra and a thong crossed my head. That guy was right...she will look good in bed.

Wait what the hell am I thinking?? No, no, snap out of it Jimin.

Snapping out of my wild thoughts, I walked over to her.

"Come with me".

"Huh?" Her eyes grew larger, pure confusion hammering her.

"You need to change...come on, we're going shopping".

"W-why? I-I'm alright in this dres-"

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her with me to the car.

She might be alright with it but I'm not. I don't want other heads looking at her in that way. As much as I wanna ruin her reputation, I will but not this way. I'll make it even worse. For now let's say Im saving her precious dignity.
Yeah and that pussy too.

Jennie's POV

He dragged me to the car and pushed me inside. With that uncle Wong drove off to the mall.

----------------------

After we reached there, Jimin gestured me in, and took me to various boutiques.

The time passed quickly than usual, 1 hour gone, 3 hours gone, yet still shopping.

"I think we have enough", I said, holding 7 branded bags.

Gucci, Prada, Mar Jacobs, Channel, Dolce, Dior, and even Zara.

Legit he bought me nearly everything. After shoving me in the dressing room and choosing the clothes for me. I think that was the hardest part since he made me change into 50 different outfits until deciding on which ones to buy.

I got a ton now yet he's still buying me clothes.

Wait a minute, oh god, I forgot to buy some lingeries. All I am in is my thong from the morning. Yeah and that too no bra.

"Hey uh, I need some under garments", I murmured though he hears it.

"Over there", he pointed at the store on the left hand side. I bet he's already been here couple of times. He really knows where everything is.

I quickly walked over through the entrance with seven bags while he carried none. Freely roaming around with his iPhone 7.

"Sorry miss, you would have to keep those bags aside while shopping." The security stopped me from going further.