Chapter 17: Hawaii

Start from the beginning

Narrators POV.

Taking another route, he led her outside on the platform where a gigantic jet awaited them.
A guy with brown hair, wearing a black suit and black shades stood to welcome them.

"Welcome boss".

He kindly welcomed Jimin and Jennie in. Jimin who already had entered the jet and Jennie who was struggling to climb the stairs with high heels and a dress so short that the wind was blowing up. Although she did try to push it back down with her soft hands.

Seeing this the guy helped her up. Holding her hand as if a Prince Charming.

"Thank you", she kindly thanked him after getting in.

"My pleasure lady".

A smile popped up on each of their face when an unfamiliar sensation hit Jennie.

"Babe what took you so long?"
Without warning Jimin back hugged her and pulled her closer to him. His arms wrapped around her waist while his hot breath tingling on her neck. She tried protesting, though no use.

"I miss you so much even though you're gone for 1 minute". He kissed her neck.

Confusion had hit her so bad that she stood there, mouth open and searched for an answer.

"W-what a-are you doing?"
She stuttered.

"Giving my beloved a good time", he smiled before turning to the guy in front of them, his head hung low.

"Jackson you may leave".

"Yes boss".

After he left, closing the automatic door, Jimin pushed her aside.
As if nothing ever happened. He acted like a complete stranger.

"What was that?"

He didn't reply.

"I'm asking something".

"Don't demand an answer. Before I lose my cool and do things you don't like...shut up".

He sat on his white leather seat and relaxed with a paper in his grasp.

She on the other hand quietly settled down on the seat opposite him.

Jennie's POV

What was that?

What the hell was he thinking?

Omg I swear he's planning something nasty in his devilish head. Other wise he wouldn't hug me out of nowhere. Especially in front of that guy. Hmm though he was Jimin's staff, he was still hot. Not hot like my Taehyung though.

Taehyung? I wonder where he is. How he is. Does he misses me? I do. I just wanna get out and run to him. Hug him tight and not let go. Oh my innocent Tae Tae...I wonder if I'm ever gonna meet him. But I won't give up. I will do almost anything to escape Jimin's claws.

I don't want to spend my life with someone like him. Never.

----------------

Narrators POV

In about hours...The flight had landed when he got up and hooked the expensive, silver button on his blazer.

"Let's go". The only words he said before walking out like a royalist. Jennie again followed behind like a lost puppy.

The weather was clear and sunny in the mid day. Absolutely perfect for a picnic.
After they got out of the airport another black Mercedes awaited them with a old man in his 50s as a driver.

Jennie's POV

Oh my lord Hawaii is beautiful. I've always wanted to come here, due to my work I was always busy. But who cares, I'm here now, even though with a monster but still here.

The weather, the people, the environment all looked friendly. I was in a good environment filled with happy thoughts and normal behaviour. For once there's no tension, no arguments, no harassments and no torture.

"Hey, get the hell in the car", I was snapped by Jimin who looked quite annoyed with me.

Thats when I realised he was already sitting his ass down in the car while I stood outside. Unwillingly I sat with him on the back seat while a kind looking old man drove the car.

"Haha, child long time no see huh," the old cheery man spoke to Jimin.

"Yes uncle Wong, you're looking more handsome past the age huh. So got any girlfriend lately?", Jimin chuckled and teased the old man who just laughed it off.

"Haha, child you haven't changed. Still that troublesome, naughty kid".

"Got it all from you uncle".

Hmm, by the flow of conversation, one thing was for sure that they already knew each other. I mean why can't Jimin be like this often? When he's speaking with this man he looks so down to earth, so normal, so charming. As if an angle that couldn't do anything wrong. Couldn't even harm a little puppy.

"So who's this pretty lady with you huh, your girlfriend?" The old man guessed and glanced at me through the car mirror.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"My soon to be wife....my fiancé".

To be continued...