Epilogue

*4 years later*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Searching through the cereal aisle, I grew annoyed trying to find the specific brand that I wanted. I squealed excitedly when I finally seen it at the top of the rack, and stood up on my tippy-toes trying to stretch for it. A little whine escaped my lips when I realized I wasn't tall enough, but a long arm swiftly reached up and brought it down for me. 

I smiled gratefully, "Thank you-" I stopped breathing when I looked up at the familiar face. My heart began to race as memories flooded my head, and made my hands sweat. "It's been so long." I whispered, as he handed me the cereal box. 

His smile was small and sad, but his eyes were full of admiration. "Way too long. How have you been Rae?" Before I answered, he pulled me in tightly for a hug and I squeezed him back just as tight. 

I pulled away slowly with a lazy grin on my face, "I've been good. And you?" 

He thought for a moment, probably deciding on whether to be honest or not. "I could be better. I've been in school to become a doctor." My eyes widened in surprise. 

"Oh, really? That's wonderful!" I hugged him again for congratulations, and pulled back with a proud grin. Who would've thought. 

"Listen, Rae. About how things ended between us-" Before he could continue, a small girly excited voice was heard through out the aisle as the little girl ran excitedly towards us. 

"Mommy! Pwincess!" I smiled at him, before I gave my attention back to the little girl, who had a Barbie doll in her hand waving it around with a bright toothy smile. 

My heart warmed at the two year old, who kept tugging on my arm. "Aw, Mira. Would it make you happy if you got her?" 

She nodded her head frantically, "Pwease mommy!" 

I could never tell her no. "Of course, sunshine. Put her in the cart with your other toys, you just have to have." Amira jumped up and down squealing happily, before she ran over to the cart to place the doll in there. 

I turned back to the man, who once held my heart, to see he had pure sadness and grief in his eyes. "You have.. you have a daughter?" 

My heart fell momentarily as I nodded, "Two years old. She's my life." 

He visibly gulped, and his eyes watered for a second before he blinked away any evidence of showing vulnerability, "She's beautiful. Like her mother. What's her name?" 

I paused, "Amira.." He looked up at me with wide eyes, before he shook his head. 

"I.. I have to go. It was nice seeing you, Raelynn." He quickly walked away, and I watched him leave sadly. I wish nothing but the best for you, despite how ugly our past was; you deserve a beautiful future. 

I turned away, before looking at the adorable girl as she struggling to climb into the cart. "Need some help?" I laughed, when she nodded her head quickly, her eyes wide as the cart started to rock. 

I picked her up easily, and placed her in the cart where she happily grabbed her toys and began to play with them. "There ya go, babygirl. Now give me love." She smiled cheekily, before placing a sloppy kiss on my cheek. 

We walked in the house, and I placed all the bags on the table before hearing her cheery voice yell excitedly. She was a very happy and energized child. 

"Pawpaw!" I watched her leap into my dad's arms, as he swung her around with a big smile on his face. 

"Hey there, princess." He began peppering her face with small kisses, while she laughed, and I smiled at the figure that appeared from behind him. 

"Hey, mom!" Nani wrapped her arms around me for a tight hug, and pulled back examining my face. 

"You look so alive." She complimented, and I smiled gratefully. 

"As do you." She kissed my cheek, before heading over to my dad, who was now playing with Amira and her new dolls. It was a silly, yet lovely sight to see. 

My smile grew wide, as I heard the door jiggling open. Before I, myself, could react Amira leaped up and ran towards the new guest with her arms open. 

"Daddy!" He kissed her sweetly, and she giggled wrapping her small arms around his neck. He walked over to me kissing me sweetly, before we walked over to the table to sit down. 

His hand wrapped in mine, and I remembered every reason why I fell in love with him in the first place. He was my other half, and it took me so long to realize it. 

"I love you." I sighed heavily as the words left his lips; I'll never get tired of hearing them.

"And I love you." We kissed again, before he sent Amira off to continue playing with my father. 

I smiled at him widely.

"You'll never believe who I saw today, Harry." 

A/N: AND THIS IS THE END <3

Thank you so much for putting up with me, and sticking with this story. You guys are the best, and I love you! Stay tuned for more updates on the Spin Off! 

This has been a wild ride, and I'm glad you never got off. 

GIVE ME LOVE.