Chapter 5

His eyes seem to stare right through me, as if he was trying to unravel everything about me. His soft gaze turned to a hard glare as his lip pulled back into a snarl. I jumped and quickly turned to face a smirking Hazel, "Why did you bring me here?" 

She rolled her eyes dragging me to a table, "You wanted to see him, so I brought him to you. Look, don't let mr. macho scare you. He's not all bad."

 I scanned the menu, "You mean he's not mean?"

 She laughed loudly, "Oh he's mean alright. Complete asshole. One of the biggest. Stay away from him if you know what's good for you." I looked behind me slowly to see him glaring at me still.

I looked back at her to see her smiling at me, "Guess it's too late for you now. Seems you've caught the big bad wolf's attention. Let's just hope he doesn't eat you."

 She paused for a minute her innocent smile turning into a devious grin, "Then again, maybe that is what you want." I stared at her for a while not understanding what she meant, and my cheeks burned when her nasty comment sunk in. 

"I don't want anything to do with him." 

"Good then shut the fuck up talking about me." I heard his thick British accent, as I felt his presence next to me.

Immediately I froze up and stared at Hazel, who looked bored. "Harry leave the poor girl alone. She's new here."

 I played with my fingers underneath the table avoiding eye contact with the new guest. "Obviously. Otherwise she wouldn't have disrespected me like she did the other night."

 I wanted to speak up to say it was his fault he ran into me, but instead I looked down at the table cowardly. I felt his hot breath next to my face as his soft lips grazed my ear, "What happened to your backbone, babygirl?"

My body was stiff and I chocked on air, "Okay backup asshole. You're scaring her."

 I looked up to see Harry glaring at her, "Back in your place Mitchell. Don't want to let Xavier know about your loss yesterday do we?" he spoke mockingly. 

I waited for her to spit back something rude, but was puzzled when I heard nothing in response. I looked at Hazel in confusion, but her once brave face was now replaced with fear. She looked down at the table avoiding my gaze. "No need to be a dick to everyone." My eyes widen when I realize the words that left my mouth.

He looked down at me with a smirk, and my eyes wandered down to his lips, which were plump and I imagined what they'd taste like. I immediately felt sick to my stomach for letting my imagination run wild. "So it speaks." 

I rolled my eyes, "It has a name." I wasn't sure where this new confidence came from, perhaps it was seeing Hazel, once brave and strong, look so fragile and weak. 

"I don't give a shit. You speak to me with respect or not at all." I laughed at his attempt to intimidate me. Not today wolfie. 

"Not at all for 200 please." I heard Hazel snicker then cough to cover it up. I smiled boldly, but froze when I felt him yank me out of my seat and slam me against the wall. I arched my back as a searing pain shot up my back, and tears quickly formed in my eyes.

"Watch your mouth." He tightened his grip on my arm his nails digging into the skin, and I whimpered quietly as the pain began to form. How did I end up in this situation? 

"Harry, let her go now!" I noticed Hazel lightly pulling at his arm, almost afraid to touch him.

 "Not until this little bitch learns a thing or two about respect." I started wiggling violently as the pain from both my arm and back became too much to handle.

"Styles! Let her go." I heard a deep voice, as footsteps approached us. 

Harry glared at me digging a little deeper into my arm and I cried out louder as he pushed me back harder into the wall. I felt tears race down my face as a crowd of people began to form around us. 

"Harry, I swear to God if you don't let her go."

 Harry's eyes got darker as he released me only to come closer to me as he gripped my chin in his hand, "You fucked up, babygirl. I'm the danger your daddy warned you about."

 He pushed my head back as he turned to the face the man that was glaring hard at him. "Xavier's not gonna like this." Harry mumbled something back in response as the two left the building.

I leaned over pressing my hand against my heart that was beating rapidly. Hazel leaned over next to me rubbing my back soothingly, "Sorry Rae." She whispered quietly, and I shook my head wiping the remaining tears off my face.

 "He scared me, Hazel. I was scared to death." She sighed heavily, "Let's get you home." My hands shook as I followed her out the Inn back to the Range Rover. 

"Where do you live?"

 I told her my address and she nodded, "I'll walk home from your house. I live a couple blocks down." I stopped listening to her as today's events kept replaying in my head. His eyes were in my head, and it brought me fear. I was afraid of Harry Styles.

Author's Note: Image above is Nani