Chapter 21: Moana X Adrian

Moana-
  Roman and Savvy were out on a night stroll on the beach. Seth was off on a secret assignment for Laken. It was just Shado, Adrian and I. Dr. McSteel was in the hospital for his father, and Lonnie was at her Magic Shop here in Honolulu.
  "Tonight has been slow and uneventful." I said laying on the floor playing with some water.
  "Tell me about it. I think when Seth leaves he takes all the action with him." Shado said.
  We laughed and the meta alert went off. "You two go, I'll be your eyes." Shado said.
  We smiled and put on our suits. We got to the meta human and it was a powerful one. "Shado he controls electricity!" Adrian shouted.
  "Oh boy...not good." Shado said.
  I called the ocean and it washed up and he basically electrocuted himself to sleep. Adrian lifted him and we took him to the pipeline. "That was a neat trick." Adrian said.
  I smiled. "Thank you." I said.
  "Sure." Adrian said.
  I smiled at him. "Do you want to get dinner or something?" I asked.
  "How about dinner and a movie. I'm buying." Adrian said.
  "Sounds good." I said and we held hands going to dinner.

  Shado-
  "Huh...all by myself. Well this is no fun." I said sighing and drinking a Gatorade.
  "Yo!" A familiar voice shouted.
  "In the main lab!" I called back.
  Seth smiled at me flipping his hair, shirt off, beaten up bad, and set his duffle bag down.
  "Care to explain?" I asked as he sat on the bed.
  "The assignment she had me on was brutal. She wanted me to fight some guys in Dragon Tail from Devil's Heir...or so she thinks." Seth said.
  I dabbed the wound in his rib cage. "Huh." I said.
  "Well suffice it to say I ran into them in the valley. We fought, they were so powerful Shado. I mean these dudes had some freaky, deaky magic. One had Eldritch Magic and the other had Nightmare Magic." Seth said.
  "Geez, and you were the only one she called in on that?" I asked.
  "Uh-huh. I managed to push them back. YOUCH!" Seth shouted jumping up as I just grazed his left rib cage.
  "Sorry...Jesus Seth, what the heck did you do here?" I asked pointing at the left rib cage.
  "I'm not sure, but it hurts like a bitch." Seth said.
  "That's it, I'm taking you to Doc's hospital so he can figure that out." I said.
  Seth nodded looking really pale. I felt his forehead. "Your burning up." I said putting a rag on his forehead and he coughed.
  "I don't feel too fantastic." He said and he passed out.
"Oh my...Seth!" I shouted carrying him to my car. I put on the hazards and shot down the highway in my V8 2010 Chevy Camaro SS with black stripes and the same autobot marks Bumblebee had in "Transformers".

  Moana-
  "That was really nice." I said holding his hand.
  "It was...wasn't it." Adrian said.
  I smiled and leaned in for a kiss. We kissed on the lips and it felt amazing. I blushed. "Wow, you're a really good kisser." I said.
  "So are you." He said blushing.
We kissed again and we walked to our cars. I drove home and I was swooning. I saw Shado's car shoot past me on the highway and I turned on my hazards following her.
She pulled in at a hospital carrying Seth. I called Adrian, Roman, and Savvy.
Savvy and Roman showed up in Roman's Challenger. Adrian pulled up in his truck and we went in. Shado was in the waiting room filling out Seth's papers and we sat beside her.
  "What happened?" Roman asked.
  "He had a really bad wound on his left rib cage. His fever shot up, he turned pale as a a ghost, he was coughing, and he passed out." Shado said.
  "It sounds like he probably has a punctured lung. What did the wound look like?" Savvy asked.
  "It was bruised, bleeding, and it had a gaping hole that went all the way through." Shado said.
  "Where was the entry?" Savvy asked.
  "Right in his...lung. Oh god!" Shado exclaimed.
  "They can't fix a lung here. I'm going back." Savvy said.
  "They won't let you!" I exclaimed.
  "They will if I show them my license to operate." Savvy said.
  I was in shock and they let her in. She operated on Seth and we went back to his room. She was in there with him.
  Adrian looked at me and smiled I leaned into his chest as Seth woke up.
  "I'm okay. Though...I don't know why I didn't remember getting a gaping hole in my lung." Seth said.
  "Your adrenal glands were pumped up. You take pleasure in fighting. No matter the opponent. That can be both good and bad." Savvy said.
  "Hehe. Funny, I never noticed." Seth said laughing. Shado punched his arm...hard. Savvy and I couldn't help but laugh.
  "Owww!! What on earth did ya' do that for?" Seth asked.
  "For being oblivious!" Shado shouted.
  Adrian and Roman nodded and laughed a bit.
  We went home and showed up to work the next day. Dr. McSteel was back and Lonnie had come with him.
  "Well I hope you all slept well." Dr. McSteel said.
  "Why?" We all asked.
  "Your going to the magic house today." Dr. McSteel said.
  "Oh." We said in sync and we drove to our living houses and walked to the magic house together.
  The magic house was full of laughter,  joy, and people drinking. "Welcome back guys." Emma said.
  I smiled and we sat at our table. Shado and Seth were looking at the job board while Roman and Savvy were in the library and Savvy was teaching Roman stuff he never knew.
  It was just Adrian and I at the table and I blushed. We held hands and I was laying in his chest while sitting on his lap. He had his arm around me rubbing my back.
  Seth and Shado came back with a job. "FYI, you two are so cute together. I've been shipping you guys since the day we met." Shado said and we laughed.
  We got Roman and Savvy and took a magic car to the station where we got on the subway. This is when we all found something out about Seth.