Chapter 18: The Newest Villian

Shado-
We were at S.U.N. Labs. I wore my purple and mint green Nike Pro sports bra, black Nike Pro capri leggings, and my black socks. I had my hair in a messy bun and was practicing with the practice stick.
Seth was practicing with me and he had his shirt off, green and black Nike Pro shorts, and black socks. He had his practice stick and we circled each other.
We started hitting the sticks on one another and were training for a good thirty minutes.
We stopped and drank some water. "You two are the only ones here. There is a robbery in progress at the intersection of Kamekona Street and Kamehameha Avenue.
Seth and I smiled at each other and suited up. I worked my black canary outfit and he wore a purple and black suit. "New costume?" I asked.
"A whole new persona. I decided being Green Arrow was just a mask so I could kill and Beast Boy...isn't like that." Seth said.
I got on my black motorcycle and he transformed into a raven flying above me. I smiled and we stopped. He landed beside me backflipping outta his raven form and standing.
I parked the bike. "It's a duo." I said.
"We got this." Seth said.
"Call me Cupid sweetie." She said blowing an explosive kiss and knocking me back. I got up and screamed knocking her back.
"It's on sister." I said.
"Who might you be?" Seth asked.
"Call me Deathstroke." The man said and he pulled out his blades.
Him and Seth went at it for a while.
We managed to push them back and get them back home. Unfortunately, Deathstroke took a huge chunk of Seth's skin.
I held his left arm and went to S.U.N. Labs. I cleaned and dressed his wound. "Thanks." He said looking at me shirtless with his nature green eyes.
"No worries, we have a tendency to save one another huh?" I asked.
"Guess so." Seth said inhaling sharply.
"Sorry." I said.
Seth smiled. "It's not your fault, it just stings." Seth said.
"Still." I said.
There was silence and then he looked at me again. "Thanks." He said again.
I closed my eyes chuckling and smiling. "Why don't we go grab dinner?" I asked.
Seth smiled. "Sounds good, I'm buying." He said.
I smiled and he and I went home changed. I wore a purple ruffled dress shirt, black skirt, makeup, black wedges, and my hair was down.
Seth wore a green button down dress shirt, a black and green tie, black slacks, and black dress shoes. His hair was as good as it was going to get. "You clean up nice." I said on my doorstep.
"As do you." Seth said and he offered me his arm. I put my arm in his and we walked to his black 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray with red stripes and the same autobot marks Jazz had in "Transformers". I sat in the passenger side and he drove us to an Olive Garden restaurant with a dance floor and we sat down.
"I figured we both deserved something nice." Seth said.
"Aww...Seth this is perfect." I said.
"Glad you like it." Seth said.
We ate and then talked forever. My favorite slow dance song came on and I dragged him onto the dance floor and made him slow dance with me.
"You're awful close." Seth said.
"That's the point dork." I said chuckling.
Seth smirked and kept dancing. As I stood close to him and danced. My heart pounded, he was so hot. I felt happy for the first time in a while.
I leaned into his chest and we danced the rest the night. He drove me home and I waved at him. I was in love with Seth...that was for certain, but I knew I was pining for someone I knew I couldn't have.

  Seth-
  I was driving home and stopped at a red light. I popped my neck and the light turned green. I looked both ways and took off. A semi truck blew through the red light. "Oh shit!" I shouted and the truck slammed into my door. My car flew into the air and rolled.
"Agh!" I shouted bloody and lifted the seat off of me. "Grr...grr..." I said coughing.
  The guy got out wearing a baseball cap. My vision was blurred and I could barely move. I managed to get through the window and the guy had a gun. I saw the flash and heard the shot.
  I blacked out after my car caught fire.

  Doc-
  Ambulances, police officers, and fire trucks arrived on the scene of the car accident. "The car is about to blow." A fire marshal said.
  "What kind of car is it?" I asked.
  "A 2016 black Chevrolet Corvette Stingray with red stripes and the same autobot marks as Jazz had in "Transformers". It's bad." He answered.
  "SHIT!! That's Seth's car!" I exclaimed.
  The fire marshal and I ran to the car and saw Seth bleeding out. "GSW!" I shouted.
  "Gunshot wound!" The fire marshal shouted.
  The firemen pulled him out and we put him on a gurney. He had severe burn marks, his bones were shattered, and he was bleeding. "Hypotension! BP is 90 over 60 and dropping! No pulse start CPR compressions!" I shouted and we got him into the back of the ambulance.
  The car exploded as we drove off. We got him to the hospital. Rushing him into the OR. "GSW coming in! Operating room 1! Scrub me down, call his older brother Danny!" I shouted as I got ready.
I got into the OR and started operating.

Danny-
Shado, Savvy, Roman, Moana, Adrian and I went to the hospital and I was pacing. Holding my phone. "Who the fuck did this?" I asked.
  "I don't know." Shado said holding my hand.
  I gripped my hair and Doc came out.
  I stood up. "We got the bullet out of Seth and patched the gunshot wound. We managed to stabilize him, but Seth is in fatal condition. He has mortal injuries and severe burns. He's lucky he's still breathing." Doc said.
  "Who did this to him?" I asked.
  "The ballistics investigator is tracing the bullet now. We'll know in 24 hours." Doc said.
  "His car?" I asked.
  "Blown up, he needs a new one." Doc said.
  "When can we see him?" I asked.
  "I don't know, we have him on an intubator tube and he's barely breathing on his own. He has a severe concussion and some brain bleeding that we stopped in the OR. We managed to reset some of his shattered bones, but it's not looking good for him. The GSW made him lose a lot of blood.
  There was a rapid beeping and a code blue. Doc took off to Seth's room.

  Doc-
  Seth was having a seizure, his vitals crashing and we took him to the OR again and we found that there were pieces of shrapnel lodged in his spine. We got it out and got him back into the room. I sighed, a few months passed.
  I walked in to adjust Seth's monitor. He was up and he smiled at me. "Hey." He said weakly.
  "Oh my God! Your awake!!" I shouted squeezing him.
  "Ooo....please. Still in pain." Seth said.
  "Your brother is super worried." I said.
  Seth smiled.

Seth-
"Of course he is, tell him he can come in." I said.
Danny came in holding his hair and smiled at me. I smiled back and he hugged me. Then I hugged him back. Shado squeezed past and jumped onto me.
"Oof!!" I exclaimed as she hugged me. "Miss me?" I asked.
"You have no idea." She said hugging me. I hugged her back. I wanted to kiss her lips so bad, but I knew I was pining for someone I couldn't have.
My friends hugged me and I couldn't give the authorities anything. My brother went after him on his own.
We went to S.U.N. Labs and I had on a sling and was wrapped. "I want to get this guy." I said typing in the computer.
"We will, the right way." Shado said holding my hand. I smiled at her and she smiled back.
Adrian, Roman, Moana, and Savvy smiled at me too.
Seth smiled back and we went about business. We caught up with the guy, but Deathstroke and Cupid were there. Seth and I hung back to fight them while the others went to chase the other guy.
We beat Deathstroke and Cupid. We followed the others. "You catch him?" I asked.
"We have him cornered." Adrian said.
When I saw who it was in person. I blinked. "It's you...Dreadscale!" I explained.
  "I'm back, and I have a plan." He said.
  "You won't hurt another person as long as I'm still standing." I said.
  "I know, it's why I tried to catch you. I wasn't trying to kill you. That's why I shot you where you wouldn't die. You're a survivor kid...I'll take more pleasure in torturing you just like before." Dreadscale said.
  "You'll not lay another finger on anyone ever again!" I shouted transforming into a lion and hitting him. I caught him and we locked him in the pipeline.
  I looked at him and smiled. I shut the door and we went home.