Chapter 19: The Grand Plan

This chapter has a new character dedicated to Burleson Centennial High School senior Kailey Tesdahl who got into a bad accident and is in critical condition at JPS. She is a great person and has so much to offer and I ask you send prayers to the lord for her and her family of good people. She is not only a fellow classmate, but a friend that I have known since we were in grade school. We played on the rec soccer on the Cyclones with Coach Todd Green together. If I could trade her places, I would. Bless your soul Kailey. #KaileyStrong💙

  Shado-
  Seth was at S.U.N. Labs and he was doing the salmon ladder still wrapped and only one arm his other was in the sling. I gaped in awe as did Dr. McSteel. "Have you ever seen anyone do that...ever?" Dr. McSteel asked handing me my Jade Chai Tea and drinking his coffee.
  I took the cup and stared. "No...I have never seen anyone do that...ever." I answered. Roman, Savvy, Adrian, Moana, and Lonnie watched with us as Seth effortlessly did the salmon ladder one handed and wrapped.
  Seth backflipped and landed on the ground. He grabbed a rag and dabbed his face dry. He walked out and we acted all casual. Adrian was on the phones, Moana was running diagnostics, Roman and Savvy were playing Chess and Dr. McSteel and I were on the computers.
  Seth looked up and around as we all went about business. He dropped the towel and grabbed tape. He taped his hand up and punched the punching bag with one hand.
  Once he was back in there, not paying attention, we went back to staring. "Holy shit." Roman mouthed.
  Savvy nodded agreeing with him. "Ms. Kalakaua, a word?" Dr. McSteel asked.
  I looked at my friends, pushed up my glasses, and followed his wheelchair. "Yes sir?" I asked.
  "Once Seth has finished working out, talk to him. He's clearly got something on his mind." Dr. McSteel said.
  "Of course, I'll talk to him once he's done. Did he already run this morning?" I asked.
  "Yep, first thing he did." Dr. McSteel said.
  I nodded and we went in. As soon as we did, Seth busted the punching bag. The whole room was dead silent and our jaws dropped.
  He came out and breathed out. He took a shower and I waited outside the door.
  "Shado...hey." Seth said with a towel tied around his waist and a towel draped around his neck. He had his glasses back on and I stopped him holding his chest.
  "We need to talk." I said.
  "Uh...yeah sure...just let me put on some clothes." Seth said.
  He put on a green button down collared shirt, blue jeans, a black belt, and some black combat boots. We sat in the workout room side by side and I held my tea cup. Seth grabbed his Jade Chai Tea from Dr. McSteel and we sat. He held it in his hand and rubbed the side with his thumb.
  I playfully shoved his shoulder. "What's on your mind, you can tell me." I said.
  Seth sighed. "Dreadscale said he has a plan." Seth said.
  "We caught him and threw away the key." I said.
  "What if being caught was part of his plan?" Seth asked.
  I gasped. "I hadn't thought about that." I said.
  Seth and I looked at each other, chugged our tea, and ran to the pipeline. Seth and I opened up the panel and he climbed in checking everything. "Shit!" He shouted and he climbed out grabbing me and jumped as it blew up. I heard a loud ringing and looked, Dreadscale got out and I heard a blast of a sorts through the ringing. I passed out.

  Seth-
  I shot a Ki blast at Dreadscale my ears ringing and my vison blurred. "You cannot stop what's about to happen boy...unless you reveal your true self!" Dreadscale shouted and I passed out as he ran off.
  An hour or two passed and I woke up. Shado was still passed out. I ran over to her and woke her up.
  "That was unexpected." Shado said.
  "You alright?" I asked helping her up.
  "No! I just had a building collapse on me!!" Shado shouted.
  "Well, we're trapped." I said.
  "Yep...no way out." Shado said.
  We sat down there for hours and they brought someone. "Stand back, I'm going to get you two out." She said. We did. "Reequip!" She shouted and then the rubble blocking us was slashed open. She had blonde hair, fair skin and blue eyes. She stood in silver warrior armor with a sword.
  "Thank you." Shado and I said bowing in sync.  
  "Of course." She said.
  "What's your name?" Shado asked.
  "Kailey Tesdahl." She answered.
  "Well, we are forever in your debt Kailey." I said.
  "Just a sec, you have Armament Magic? So coool!!!" Shado squeaked.
  "I'll gladly help you stop this man from hurting anyone else." Kailey said.
  "The more the merrier." I said.
  We all got into Honolulu and were looking for Deadscale. "Come on this is a 6 foot 5 inches, psychopath loose in Hawaii...how hard is it to find him!!" Shado shouted.
  "You have to think like him." I said as I sat and Kailey changed back into her normal clothes.
  I meditated and was thinking.

  Shado-
  Kailey leaned into me. "What's he doing?" She whispered.
  "He's doing some weird fighter thing that I have no control over." I said.
Kailey smiled and laughed and we watched as Seth sat there quietly. He stood up. "Follow me." Seth said.
"You ever ridden a motorcycle?" I asked.
"No." Kailey said.
"Well, you're about to." I said handing her a helmet. We got on my black canary bike and rode following Seth at high speed in Cheetah form. We were weaving in and out of traffic as we drove. Kailey held onto my waist and we got to Dreadscale.
"Grr...you're always a thorn in my side." Dreadscale said trying to run.
Seth changed back. "Nature Make: Nature Shard Arena!" He shouted jumping up and shooting it around us all. "You will not escape this place." I said.
"I know Seth...but my plan is under way. Right now there is an earthquake machine that will cause a 10.5 earthquake followed by a tsunami wave ranging between 2,000 and 3,000 feet tall." Dreadscale said.
"Where is it!!" Seth shouted.
"Yes, tell us where it is." Kailey said.
"In the subway railroad, you may be deceived Seth." Dreadscale said.
"There is another one on the east side of Oahu too." Seth said.
Kailey and I stopped both machines from going off and then were back with Dreadscale who had gone full on martial arts on each other.
Seth was fighting him for five hours even and then Dreadscale overpowered Seth and got him beyond mortally battle damaged. (Being "battle damaged" is when a person is battered, beaten, bleeding, broken boned, bruised, cat scratched, cut, dirty, scalded, scathed, and scorched with shattered bones and torn clothes. Being beyond mortally battle damaged is just to emphasize the damage difference).
Seth kept going until literally he was buried under buildings. Kailey stepped in. "Reequip!" She shouted changing into her silver warrior armor with silver angel wings. "Take Seth and get him cared for. I'll handle Dreadscale." Kailey said and with that I took Seth to the hospital on my motorcycle. "Be strong, fight hard...Kailey." I said driving off

Kailey-
I drew my sword and stood battle ready. "Please you're just a little girl!" Dreadscale exclaimed.
"A little girl, but I can fight like you wouldn't believe." I said.
"Fine come at me." Dreadscale said.
I smiled and we flew at each other fighting. We were blow for blow and I wasn't giving up. I fought so hard that I got beyond mortally battle damaged and I got Dreadscale beyond mortally battle damaged. "NO!" Dreadscale shouted.
"Yes." I said slashing at him.
As we continued to fight he kept getting stronger I was stating Death in the face smiling. I was not going to give up the fight. Not as long as my new friends needed me to shine bright again. "I WON'T LOSE!!" I shouted.
I charged him and I kicked his behind good. I finished him off with a good slash and he was destroyed for good.
I went to the hospital where Seth and Shado were and I smiled.
"You're leaving already?" Shado asked.
"Yes, my home town needs me to come home." I said.
"If you do not mind my asking, where are you from Ms. Tesdahl?" Dr. McSteel asked.
"I am from Burleson, Texas. I just graduated high school." I responded.
"Well, you are more than welcome to S.U.N. Labs anytime you choose." Dr. McSteel said.
"I'm sure I'll be back some day." I said and I walked off into the sunset proud and happy as ever. With a smile on my face.

I will always love and need you Kailey even if we aren't that close! I want you to wake up and live the rest of your life smiling! Find love, find stability, and live long. You are strong girl...keep fighting! I'll fight for you too!