Chapter 15: Savior

Savvy-
  Shado had been taken by Dayton and no one knew where Seth was. "Either we need to find Shado, or we need to track down Seth." I said.
  "Neither task is easy." Roman said.
  "Not really. We can find Seth, we just need a clue." Moana said holding Shado's phone. "She dropped it just outside the magic house." Moana said.
  We listened to the voicemails. "Hey it's me again, I know we ain't on the best of terms, but I really liked hearing your voice. If you need me I'm on the mountain where it all began...if you don't know where that is hit Roman or Adrian up. They'll know exactly where I'm at. Anyway...later." Seth said.
  "Any ideas?" I asked.
  Adrian and Roman exchanged a look of panic. "Where it all began?" Adrian asked.
  "You don't think he actually went there do you?" Roman asked.
  "That's what it sounds like." Adrian said.
  I snapped my fingers in the air. "You care to share?" I asked my hands on my hips.
  They paused. "Prison Island, he's on the island where he became something else." Roman said.
  We flew out there by plane. "How did he get out here, there is no plane!" I exclaimed as we walked on the island
  Roman scoffed. "Babe, he flew here using Ki." Roman answered.
  "First off don't call me babe and second, what the hell is Ki?" I asked.
  Adrian made a ball of light. "That's Ki." Roman said.
  I nodded and we trekked to find Seth. We climbed up a chain of mountains and got to the one with the rubble of the prison on it. Seth was meditating at the waters edge. "Seth?" Adrian asked.
  Seth stood up and turned with something in his mouth. "What's up?" He asked with a cinnamon stick in his mouth. He was so fucking hot. Glasses, scars, tattoos, and all, I was screaming internally.
  How did Shado chose Dayton over Seth? It was more baffling as he stood in front of us.
  "What's the occasion? Not anyone's birthday I assume." Seth said patting his face dry. I was dying internally because of his utter beauty.
  "No, afraid it's a little more urgent than that." Roman said.
  Seth raised his left eyebrow. "Y'all alright 'cause I'm starting to get a little worried." Seth said putting on his shirt.
  'No leave it off you hot specimen!' I thought.
  "You should be." Adrian said.
  "What's that mean?" Seth asked.
  "Shado was kidnapped." I said.
  "What?" Seth asked.
  "Guess who is the culprit?" Adrian said.
  Seth shot us a glare. "Dayton." Seth said.
  "Yeah, he had us all fooled." Moana said.
  "That bastard crossed a line when he took Shado, we'll find her. I promise." Seth said.
  "It pains me to ask you for help." Roman said.
  Seth smiled. "We can both be a little stubborn like that, now hold on." Seth said grabbing us all.
  We teleported to Dragon Tail and everyone gasped. Seth had come back.

  Seth-
  I pushed up my glasses. "Where was the last place you saw her?" I asked.
  "Last night when we left for home and Dayton was walking her home." Savvy said.
  I knew exactly where they took her. We went to the forest where Devil's Heir was based and walked through the forest.
  We fought off several wizards. "You four keep them busy, I'll look for Shado.
  They nodded and I took off into the temple where they were. I kicked ass in one blow to their members.
  I got to the top of the temple where Dayton stood. "Are you the white knight?" He asked.
  "Nah, just a rag tag peasant who wants the bad king destroyed." I said.
  Dayton laughed and I made a Nature Shard Arena. "No magic...I want to save mine for the finale." Dayton said.
  "Of course ya' do ya' ego maniac." I said.
  We ran at each other and fought hand to hand. It was even and we both got cat scratched and bloody as we nailed one another.
  He got close after shattering my left rib cage. "Dark Make: Dark Dragon!" He shouted and it went right though my abdomen. I stumbled back into the arena my head down and he laughed.
  "Not so great now are you." He said taking off his trench coat.
  I laughed and got up charging him and kicking his ass. "Dark Make: Dark Serpent!" He shouted.
  I backflipped over the animal. "Nature Make: Nature Prison!" I shouted as I got into my backflip and a green hex popped up on the floor and ceiling above trapping the serpent inside the cell.
  "You're like a caged animal Dayton. It's pathetic!" I shouted punching him into the arena and pinning him.
  "Where is Shado?" I asked.
  "In a cell." He said and I knocked him out holding my shattered rib cage and bleeding abdomen.
  I ran and found the cell Shado was in. She panicked when I opened the door because she was blindfolded and battle damaged.
  I took off the blind fold and gently took off the tape. "Seth!" Shado shouted.
  "Don't worry." I said and I got her out.
  She tossed her arms around my neck and I inhaled sharply from the pain and was shocked at her reaction. She cried into my chest. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" She cried hysterically clutching my neck crying.
  "Why ya' apologizing so much?" I said rubbing her back.
  She laughed and sniffled holding me. I lifted her legs into my arms and she wrapped her hands around my neck.
  I carried her out and saw the others struggling to stay on their feet. I handed Shado to Adrian. "Go to the magic house." I said.
  Adrian looked and left. "RAH!!!" I shouted as the nature green magic hex popped up under me and I was surrounded in a nature green aura with white lighting. I was powered up and I fought them still injured from the battle with Dayton.

Shado-
  "We have to go back!" I shouted trying to break Adrian's hold. "Come on Shado!" Adrian said tugging me.
  I saw Seth running towards us bleeding and mortally battle damaged...we all were. "Seth!" I shouted as he held his bleeding abdomen. I pressed my hand against it. "I bought us...a little time...but not much." Seth said panting.
  "You won't make it far with this injury...you need to sit down and let me wrap it." Savvy said looking at him.
  Seth cried out and sat. Savvy had wrap with her and she wrapped Seth's abdomen, left side, left shoulder, right shoulder and put a bandage on his head where his skull was cut. She wrapped my breasts and everyone else got wrapped too.
  The Devil's Heir team and Dayton caught up with us.