Chapter 14: Old Friend Or New Enemy

Shado-
Seth had went with Master Laken to get groceries for Emma, the bar tender. I was at Lonnie's Magic Shop and was looking around.
"Thanks." I said as I walked out.
"Anytime dear." She said waving as I left.
I felt something grab my foot and fell. "Hey!" I shouted and I used my magic to cut it off. "What the hell?" I asked.
"Dark Make: Dark Shards!" He shouted.
"Astrology Magic: Sunshine!" I shouted burning the shards. "You chose the wrong day to mess with me pal." I said standing in my magic stance.
He smiled and kept shooting attacks. I kept fighting. "What's your problem!!" I shouted.
Nothing. He said nothing. I felt someone on my back and they grabbed me. I elbowed their throat and slid under his legs. I ran. 'Please let Seth show up! Please let Seth show up!' I thought as I ran scratched up and bloody from fighting the first guy.

Seth-
As we walked I felt a pain all over my body. "Whoa!" Master Laken exclaimed holding me.
"I don't know how...or why...but one of my friends is in trouble. You don't mind right?" I asked.
Master Laken smiled. "It's our soul mate." She said.
"Huh?" I asked.
"The person you are destined to be with. She calls for you through her pain." Master Laken said.
She was a fairy of love so I didn't question her. I started running the direction I felt the pain.
"Seth!" Shado shouted running to me bleeding and scratched up,
I held her arm and looked. "Who did this to you?" I asked.
"No clue...but Seth it hurts." Shado said gripping her rib cage at the top of her body.
I pushed her behind me and saw blasts come at me. "Nature Make: Nature Shield!" I shouted blocking the attack.
  "Seth..." Shado said.
  I smiled. "No worries, I got this." I said and Master Laken picked up Shado and took off for the magic house.
  They both charged. I smiled. "Nah-ah-ah. Nature Make: Nature Dome Arena!" I shouted encasing us in. "Clever...but how do you know someone won't follow?" One asked.
  I smiled. "Easy...I can sense there are only two of you." I answered.
  "You're bluffing." The other said.
  "Not at all." I said and I fought the two of them.
I stood in my magic stance after I had put up the dome. "I don't know who you guys are or why you want Shado...but it ain't happening!" I shouted.
  "Cute." The voice from the village said.
  "Who are you?" I asked.
  He smirked and took off the trench coat. "My name is Dayton, I'm a member of Devil's Heir Magic House and we need her magic for our plan to work." Dayton said.
I scoffed. "I ain't gonna let you do anything to hurt her you understand?" I asked.
"Not me, you'll be the one to hurt her...Seth McGarrett." Dayton said.
"What?" I asked.
"That's right...I know all about you." Dayton said.
"Grr...I hope you don't just bark. Cause you're in for a world of pain!" I shouted.
"We'll see. Dark Make: Dark Serpent!" Dayton shouted.
"Nature Make: Nature Serpent!" I shouted. We battled for hours and I kicked both their asses. I got battle damaged because they fought good too.
I felt a sting in my neck and grabbed it. "Huh?" I asked my vision getting groggy and then I felt a blow hit my head. I passed out.

  Shado-
  Savvy wrapped me up and it was a few hours. Seth still hadn't come back. It was storming bad outside too. Wind howling, rain pouring, lightning striking erratically, and thunder shaking the sky.
  The doors to the magic house opened and a guy Seth's age was carrying Seth. "I found him outside...I didn't know what to do." The familiar voice said.
  I ran and took Seth upstairs and Savvy wrapped him. I gripped his hand and leaned in. "Please come back to me." I whispered.
  Seth woke up and sat up. I hugged him and he grunted. "Still tender." He said.
  I laughed and he smiled. "What happened?" I asked.
  "To be honest, the last thing I remember is saving you. Everything else is pretty much a giant blob." Seth said holding his head. I gave him and ice pack and he smiled as we walked down the stairs together.
  "That's the one who brought you back, he's pretty chill." Adrian said.
  "What's his name?" Seth asked.
  "His name is Dayton." Roman said.
  "Well I'm forever in your debt Dayton." Seth said.
  "Dayton..." I thought my eyes twinkling.