Chapter 17: The New Threat

Shado-
  I hadn't given up on Seth like everyone else. I mean he'd been out for months. He was up in the infirmary at S.U.N. Labs. "I'll do everything I can...but Seth was struck in the heart and lost a lot of blood. It's a miracle Seth is breathing on his own. Let's not push our luck though." Dr. McSteel said as Lonnie changed the IV.
I smiled half heartedly and left for the magic house. I sighed as I walked into the magic house. "How you doing?" Emma the girl behind the counter asked.
"I'm managing." I said as she gave me a root beer.
"It isn't your fault." Emma said.
"What?" I asked.
"Your face, you think it's your fault. It's not." Emma said.
"It kind of is. If I had just listened to Seth none of this would have happened." I said.
  "It would have happened eventually. No matter who you listened to." Emma said smiling.
  I chuckled and hugged her. "Thank you." I said.
  Savvy sat beside me and nudged me. I smiled. "Stop beating yourself up." Savvy said.
  I smiled. "Where are the guys and Moana?" I asked.
  "Moana and Adrian are about to be here. Roman just got here." Savvy said pointing.
  "Oh." I said.
  We were hanging out and slowly, I started to feel better thanks to all my friends in the magic house. Then something happened.
  "Hello Dragon Tailers!" A woman shouted.
  "Huh?" I asked.
  "Who is this bitch?" Savvy asked.
  "I know." Emma said.
  "Long time no see." A man said.
  "Eric and Julia..." Laken said.
  Savvy, my friends and I were all confused.
  "Don't forget me." Another man said.
  "Gage." Emma said.
  "Hey baby, miss me?" Gage said.
  "What is going on!" Moana exclaimed.
  "New members...and they're all S-Class. You must be desperate Laken." Another man said.
  "Anyone but you..." Laken said.
  "Luke..." Emma said. 
  "In the flesh." He said.
"You aren't welcome here!" Leo said.
"We're always welcome." Julia said.
"We've got a fun game for you all to play." Eric said.
"Eye Magic: Medusa Stare!" Julia shouted and all of us girls were frozen except Laken.

Roman-
"If you boys want the girls to unfreeze, you have to find me first and defeat me." Luke said.
"Why you!" I shouted running at him and I went right through him.
"I must have forgot to tell you, I'm not actually here. Come and get me. Turn against your brethren." Luke said.
Adrian helped me up. "It's all for one, and none for all. Better start fighting, prove who is the best." Luke said and they all were gone.
The guys charged. "Are they insane!!" Adrian asked holding me up.
"We have to stop them. Laken how do we do that without fighting everyone?" Roman asked.
"Luke loves his mind games...he'll beat you at every turn. We have to let them fight." Laken said.
"Then I guess we should go too, best of luck brother." Adrian said and we bro hugged.
We went to walk out and left. "I'll stay and watch the girls." Laken said.
Adrian and I nodded and took off.

Laken-
"Seth we really need your magic right about now." I said.
I stared at the girls and held my hands together.

Roman-
Adrain and I had gone our separate ways in hopes of reuniting and fighting Luke together.
An enchantment popped up around me and Leo. "What gives?" I asked and words came up. I read. "Only one may leave, the other must pass out or die." I said. "Who is this guy?" I asked.
"Out of the way Roman, I'm going to save my best friend Aries." Leo said.
"You aren't seriously going to try and kill me are you?" I asked.
"If I have to, yes." Leo said.
"What is going on? Fine then, come at me." I said getting into my magic stance and he shot the first attack.
I side flipped over it. "Fire Magic: Fire Blast!" I shouted beating him and he hit the enchantment. He got up and I stood. "It'd be nice if we had Seth right about now." I said.

Adrian-
I was running for the church cause I had a feeling Luke was there. An enchantment knocked me back and I was trapped inside with Rick, Shane, and Tommy...the Blade brothers.
The enchantment said something. "No magic is allowed, it's a fight that will either end in death or KO." I read.
"Adrian, you're screwed." Rick said.
"What is wrong with this Luke character. How is he able to make everyone like this?" I asked.
"Our sisters are frozen...we have to be the ones that save them." Shane said.
"At least I can fight." I said and they ran at me. I got into my battle stance flipping my hair and fighting them.