Character Appearances/Bios:

Shado Kalakaua: Shado is sixteen years old and lives with her brothers Logan and Lucas, and her sisters Lauren and Lacey. She is the middle child. She lost both her parents when she was only ten years old in a lab "accident" and her youngest brother, Lucas, was just a new born. She plays sports like soccer, cross country, track & field, and surfing. Shado also enjoys musicals and choir. Shado has black, long, wavy hair, violet eyes, and peachish-orangish-tan skin. She is kind, generous, intelligent, and strong emotionally. She wears black prescription glasses and a necklace of a cosmic canary. Her best friend is Savvy. She owns a yellow 2010 Chevy Camaro SS with black stripes down the middle and the same autobot marks Bumblebee had in "Transformers". Shado works part time as a lifeguard and as an intern at S.U.N. Labs. She has an Australian Shepherd named Buddy.
Skill sets: Shado is a genius, she can hack and code faster than a snap of your fingers.
  Powers given: Canary Cry, a cosmic dragon, Triceratops dinosaur, Astrology Magic, a black canary as a spirit animal, and control over the cosmic element.

Seth McGarrett: Seth is seventeen and lives with his oldest brother Danny. He is the youngest child. Seth lost his parents before and after birth. His father died a month before Seth was born because he was shot on duty but Seth doesn't think it was done by a criminal. His mother died after she lost too much blood. Seth's past is darker and more scary...but still he found a way into the light on his own. Seth plays soccer, hockey, cross country, track & field, and surfing. He also loves musicals, street racing, and martial arts. Seth has black spiked hair, nature green eyes, and orangish-tan skin. He wears black prescription glasses and a black chain necklace with a black dragon and green dragon in the shape of Yin and Yang. His best friend is Roman. He owns a black 2015 Chevy Corvette Stingray with red stripes down the middle and the same autobot marks Jazz had in 'Transformers'. Seth works as a part time engineer at his dad's work shop, and as an intern at S.U.N Labs. He has a German Shepherd named Delgado.
Skill sets: Extremely skilled martial artist, a gifted hacker and coder, and he is a genius IQ of 500 by himself. He also is an extremely skilled bow and arrows shooter.
  Powers given: Shapeshift into any animal, a nature dragon, four Velociraptor dinosaurs, Nature Make Magic, Timber Wolf as a spirit animal, and control over the nature element.

Savvy Kelly: Savvy is sixteen years old and lives with her older brother Sean and her younger sister Lily. She is the middle child. Her parents died in a car crash that was ruled as "accidental". Safari plays soccer, track & field, and surfing. She loves theatre arts and musicals. Savvy has straight, auburn-brown hair, ice blue eyes, and dark skin. She wears a necklace with a polar bear on it. Her best friend is Shado. She owns a red Ferrari 458 Italia with the same autobot marks Mirage had in 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon'. She works as a part time veterinarian and an intern at S.U.N. Labs. She has a Golden Retriever named Rosebud.
Skill sets: She is handy with every day objects and can make nothing into something.
  Powers given: Frost Powers, an ice dragon, Brontosaur dinosaur, Ice Magic, polar bear as a spirit animal, and control over the element of ice.

  Roman Williams: Roman is seventeen and lives with his older brother Roy. He is the youngest child. His parents died in a fire that was said to be an electrical problem by fire investigators. Roman plays hockey, soccer, track & field, and surfing. He also enjoys musicals and hip hop. Roman has shaggy blond frontal spiked hair, peach-pale skin, and red eyes. He wears a necklace with a Phoenix on it. His best friend is Seth. He owns a silver Dodge Challenger with the same autobot marks Sideswipe had in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen'. He works as a part time concessions person at the movies and an intern at S.U.N. Labs. He has a Pit Bull named Slobber.
Skill sets: Handles a gun with precision and accuracy. He also knows military tactics.
  Powers given: Ability to turn his body into a human torch, a fire dragon, Stegosaur dinosaur, Fire Magic, Phoenix as a spirit animal, and control over the element of fire.

  Moana Ortega: Moana is sixteen and lives with her older brother Jacob and her younger sister Miranda. She is the middle child. Her parents died in a boat "accident" or so she is told. Moana plays soccer, track & field, and surfing. She also enjoys dance and theatre arts. Moana has curly brunette hair, mocha skin, and ocean blue eyes. She wears a turtle necklace around her neck. Her best friend is Adrian. She owns a blue Bugatti Veyron with the same autobot marks Drift had in 'Transformers: Age of Extinction'. She works as a part time nurse and an intern at S.U.N. Labs. She has a Border Collie named Luna.
Skill sets: She has immensely impressive problem solving skills and usually mediates fights (usually between Safari and Roman).
  Power given: Ability to breathe underwater and communicate with water animals, a water dragon, Allosaur dinosaur, Water Magic, Sea Turtle as a spirit animal, and control over the element of water.

  Adrian Grover: Adrian is seventeen years old and lives with his older brother Dylan. He is the youngest. His parents died of a cave in at the caverns but it wasn't "a force of nature" he knows it was something else. Adrian plays soccer, hockey, track & field, and surfing. He also loves theatre arts and gaming. Adrian has brown messy hair, dirt brown eyes, and peach skin. He wears a badger mole necklace and his best friend is Moana. He owns a black 2007 GMC Sierra truck with all the customs Ironhide had in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' and all the autobot marks Ironhide had in 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen'. He works part time as a game programmer and an intern at S.U.N. Labs. He has a Bull Dog named Rocky.
Skill sets: Strong and powerful. He makes the impossible seem possible.
  Power given: Super strength, an earth dragon, Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaur, Earth Magic, Blind Badger Mole as a spirit animal, and control over the element of earth.