Chapter 54

©mugiichan, 2017

Fix you, fix us

***

Fiona

"Holy fμcking crap! I'm late for the breakfast meeting." I hear Jae Hyun's footsteps running down the stairs as he curse. "Why didn't you wake me up babe?"

"Oh you shut up, Jae Hyun! I told you no cursing when Angelo is around." I was about to scold him but end up burst into laughter when I saw him with his wet, messy hair, unfinished tie and his crimpled long sleeved dress shirt. I even saw some traces of aftershave on his chin. "Oh my God! What in the world did you do to yourself?" I continued laughing.

He frowned and he stared at me. "Oh you don't start!"

Pfft! "I'm not starting a fight, babe. God, you look so awful! You're heading to your breakfast meeting in that state?" I cleaned up his leftover aftershave with my hands. He was stomping his feet in dismay and to my surprise I noticed his unmatched socks. One brown and one black colored. "Jeez, Jae Hyun. What an outlandish combination!"

"It was your fault!" He grumbles like a spoiled brat. He stomps again his feet and wiggles his shoulders in dismay. Is he a kid? "You didn't wake me up!"

"Now it's my fault? It's my fault that me, your alarm clock didn't wake you up on time?"I narrowed my eyes on him in disappointment. "Not your wife, huh?"

"So as you know, I'm doing this because I care and love you. I don't want my husband to be a laughing stock in his breakfast meeting today." I added. He just looked at me, and a sheepish smile formed unto his lips. Now he is an adult, huh? "If you really don't want to, well that's fine too."

"I would love to, babe." He sneaked a kiss on my lips that made me shriek! God, what a sneaky bastard! Out of my notice, he pulled his tie out and undress his shirt and tossed it gently to me; giving me a full sight of his chisled abdominal muscles that just quenched my thirst.

"I'll just make a short call that I'll be late today. And just so you know, you're my wife and not my alarm clock in case you needed an answer to your question earlier." He grinned. "Did you like the view, babe?"

Crap, he just caught me! I just rolled my eyes in disgust to send him a wrong signal. Pfft! Spoiled, but still sexy husband!

***

"Dada will see you later in the afternoon, Angelo. Be good to mommy, okay?" Jae Hyun hugs and kisses Angelo's forehead whose busy playing with the blocks around him and then he kissed me goodbye. "Thanks, babe. I'll bring you a present later. Love you." I blushed. Oh you don't need to! I just waved him goodbye as I watched him walked through the door.

As soon as he drove away, I heard my phone rang. I gasp in shock that it was Saab's number appearing on the caller ID. I quickly grabbed it and answered her. "Where the hell have-" I stopped in mid-sentence when I heard her crying. Angelo catched my attention and he spoke. "Mama! Tatata?" He calls his ninang Saab tatata.

"What in the world happened to you? Oh my God!" I'm really talking to Saab! I quickly asked Angelo's nanny to look after him and walked to the backyard by the pool area. "Oh my God! Saab! Thank God!"

"W-we met." She barely spoke in between her sobs. "I-I'm sorry."

"Who? Who did you met?" I started to ask questions. "You don't have to be sorry. I should've said sorry. Please, stop crying and hiding, Saab. Please come home to us."