Chapter 39

©mugiichan, 2016

*Sorry, I've been away for a quite long period. My real life just got busy for a moment. And something tragic came up so it took me a long time to come back to writing. But anyway, tadaaa!

Arrangements

***

Thaddeus

"Kausapin mo nga ako Thad!" Margaux mumbled furiously as she kept on bugging me. I was on my way to my afternoon echochardiography sessions when she starts to walk with me. "Tumigil ka nga sandali?! Kausapin mo ako nang maayos!"

"I don't have all the time in the world to deal with your sh-ts, Margaux." I mumbled, annoyed as I walked towards the elevator. "Stop bugging me, I have tons of things to do for f-cks sake, Margaux!"

"Sagutin mo na nga ang tanong ko!" She grabbed my wrist trying to stop me. "Is that slut your girlfriend?"

"What did you just said?" I stop in my tracks and looked at her, straight in her eyes. I flick her hand away from me. "A slut?" I took some steps, walking towards her; never leaving my sight from her. "Did you just called my girlfriend a slut?"

"Thad w-what are you talking a-about?" She took a step away from me, and I took more steps closer to her, making her lean in the wall of the hospital corridor. "She is not your girlfriend right? Oh, you've got to be kidding me!"

"Now to answer your question, she is!" I raged. "You happy?"

"Oh no... No, no, no nooo." She whines hysterically. "She's not! She's not your girlfriend. That slut isn't! You're just lying to me! Don't make a fool out of-"

"Enough!" I grabbed her by her throat and said, "Call her a slut again and I'm gonna kill you right on this spot!"

"You're lying!" She pushed my hand away from her.  "You're just making me a fool! Ako parin naman ang mahal mo hindi ba? Sinabi mo iyon sa'kin. Please tell me that you do." Tears starts to flow down from her eyes. "Don't hurt me again, Stuwart. Please, tell me you're lying."

"Saab is my girlfriend, don't you understand that? I'm done with you, Margaux!"

"Akin ka lang! Hindi ka mapupunta sa babaeng iyon. Sa'kin ka!" She raged and held my hand tight but I flicked it once again.

"Deal with your own bullsh-t ideas, Margaux. 'Wag mo akong isama sa pinaggagawa mo sa buhay mo. I have my own personal life to live in so please, get your own life! Hindi yung pinaiikot mo lang ang buhay mo sa'kin." I stormed into the elevator and immediately pressed the ground floor button while staring at Margaux in a complete disgust.

She's crazy as f-ck.

***

Saab

After the sumptuous lunch I and my secretary Mika shared, I went back to my office to finish some paperworks when mom called me up. "Hey mom, you called up?"

"Hi dear, I just called you up to check on you. I just missed you, Saab."

"I'm fine, mom. You really sound so worried about me." I sighed. "Is there something wrong?"

"There nothing to worry about, Saab. It's just I missed you so much. You're my baby, so it's just normal that mommy misses you." I hear her sighed heavily. "We missed you here. I hope you can take a visit here. Your dad and your brother misses you too."

"Oh, mom. God knows how I missed you so much." I chuckled. "I'll visit you there anytime soon. I just can't right now, kakauwi ko lang kasi from Canada."