Chapter 27

At night at the apartment, Amu was sitting on the couch as she was writing her diary. Today it was the worst day of her life, she was thinking about many things that happened lately and she has already made up her mind.

"Look what I brought, Amu." her mom said as she was carrying a slice of strawberry cake in her hands. "Your favorite."

Amu smile little and received the cake. "Thanks, mom. I just want to do some things in my bedroom and you start to have dinner."

"Yes but, why did you told me that we're going to have dinner in the couch and not the kitchen as always?"

"Because we're going to talk quietly."

"Yes, but I hope it's nothing serious because you see that lately I've had problems with the pressure because I have been working a lot and I don't want to get more altered than I already am. How about we go in a few days with Yamato-san to see if I'm okay?"

Amu shook her head. "I prefer that not ask to Yamato-kun, so far we have managed without him and it's already."

"I don't understand you." she said worried.

"Enough of Yamato-kun, enough of all this. Mom... I'm going to leave here and go back to Osaka." she said determined.

"What?" Amu's mom asked shocked. "What do you mean you're going to leave? How?"

"I'm going to leave, mom. Do you know what is best? I don't want to keep having things with these people."

"Amu..."

"Mom, Yamato-kun is going to make his life with her and I have to do with mine."

"Amu, you have your friends here. You can't go for a tantrum Naomi did."

"I know but... there are many people who don't understand it and I want you to understand I'm making life difficult to Yamato-kun. "

"Amu, no... please." she begged.

"I'm going to leave here. I already have my bags ready in my room."

"You shouldn't leave your friends, Leo and Sela alone, you shouldn't leave everything again, Amu. Do you remember what your dad said?"

"But mom..."

"You're not going to give Naomi any pleasure either because she believes that doing things will harm you, it's the opposite."

Amu was shocked. "Really?"

"Her evil every time makes you stronger, you should do that because you're not going to leave Yamato-san alone looking how is she, or yes?"

"Mom..." she murmured on the verge of tears.

Amu's mom took her daughter's hands. "I love Yamato-san as a son for me. And I know that inside he is suffering. You are the only person who can take away those storms that invade him, because you are sweet, gentle, optimistic and I don't like to see you like this, you're not the Amu that I know."

"I love that you think of others before you and I'm glad you're my mom."

Amu's mom extended her arms and Amu hugged her, she started to cry. Her mom was right, Amu was the only one who didn't understand and after what happened, now she has to defend what is her, her first love. She has to go through all the obstacles for Yamato to open his eyes and knows who is Naomi actually. They both slowly separated.

"Promise me you won't leave here. Promise me." her mom asked.

Amu sighed, she must face the harsh reality. She is not a girl anymore. "Okay, mom. I promise you."