Chapter 24

At the apartment, Amu's mom was cleaning some dishes. But a chest pain, made her dall a dish to the floor, breaking into pieces.

"Oh my god... something... something bad happened to my daughter..." Amu's mom said worried. "I need to see her." she went to take her bag and went to the door for open and left the apartment.

...

"Yamato-kun!" Amu shouted. "Why don't you wake up?!" she asked worried.

At the street, Amu was trying to wake Yamato up, but he was still unconscious. Something wasn't going well. Tusk decided to call the ambulance for reinforcements and take him to Kazakiri Hospital. Unfortunately the car that ran over Yamato, ran away without say anything.

"Don't worry, Amu. The ambulance is coming." Tusk told her.

"He's going to be okay, right?" Amu asked worried.

"I don't know, he suffered a severe blow." Tusk replied worried.

"And it was my fault for not having noticed that a car was coming towards me, I would have been the one who should have been hit." she bit her lips trying to not cry.

"No, Amu. It's not your fault, now the most important thing is Yamato and his life."

"Yamato-kun..." Amu whispered Yamato's name and wiped away the strands of hair from his face. Somehow, Amu felt like her world was crashing, seeing that Yamato wasn't responding back to her with his contagious smile. "Yamato-kun... hold on, please." Amu said.

...

At Sela's apartment, Sela and Leo were lying on the couch waiting for Amu.

"10 minutes have passed and Amu hasn't arrived." Leo murmured. "Why doesn't she arrive?"

"Maybe she stopped at a cake stand, you know that she always comes with that pretext of eating cakes." Sela mentioned. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "Maybe, she went to eat the cakes." Sela stood up from the couch and opened the door. There was Amu's mom.

"Hi, guys." Amu's mom greeted.

"Oh... I thought you were Amu, but come in." Sela told her. Amu's mom obeyed and came into the apartment. "Did something happen?" she asked.

"I just want to know if Amu is here, just for see if she's okay." she told her.

Leo stood up from the couch. "Sorry but... Amu is not with us..."

Amu's mom's eyes widened. "How? What do you mean?"

"Amu hasn't arrived here and we have been waiting for her for 10 minutes." Sela mentioned.

"Oh no..." she murmured worried and sat down on the couch.

"What's wrong?" Leo asked her. "Is there anything we can help with?"

"What's wrong with Amu?" Sela asked.

"I don't know, since Amu left the apartment... I felt a chest pain and I have a bad feeling that something bad happened to her." Amu's mom replied. "That's why I came here because I thought Amu was here."

"No... but if you want to, I can call her for know where is she." Sela took her cellphone and started dial Amu's number and she placed it over her ear waiting patiently for Amu to pick up.

...

The ambulance arrived on scene within seconds after they received a phone call from Tusk. The car drives up to the scene and two people came rushing out. One of them opened the back door of the ambulance and pulled out a stretcher, the other person ran over to where Yamato, Amu and Tusk were at.