Chapter 21

"A small detail for the lady of the house." Shun said as he gave the bouquet of flowers to Naomi.

Naomi received the bouquet. "How cute. Thank you." she said with a smile.

"Thanks for invite us, Yamato." he extended his hand out toward Yamato.

Yamato shook his hand. "A pleasure that you have come." he said with sarcasm. Yamato squeezed Shun's hand hardly.

"Umm sweetie, let go of his hand." Naomi said. Yamato and Shun released their hands. "May-chan, please put the flowers in a vase and you Misao, bring some champagne please."

Misao nodded and May received the flowers. They started to walk away.

"As the dinner is getting ready, I want to show you something that you will love, Amu-chan." Naomi said and she grabbed Amu's hand. "Come with me, you have to see this."

"Really?" Amu asked nervously.

"Yes, really. You will love it, the stairs are there." she and Amu went up the stairs.

This left Shun and Yamato alone. This time the two men had a pending conversation to do, about Amu.

...

"You will see what I have." Naomi said excitedly. She and Amu came into Yamato's bedroom, she guided her to the bed. "Sit down here." Naomi sat Amu down on the bed.

"Okay, I'm already sitting." Amu said.

"Is that this is a premise and I want you to see it perfect. What a nerve!" 

"What it will be?"

"You have to wait me a moment, I won't take so long." Naomi ran to the bathroom and closed the door.

"But what a joy you have, Naomi-chan! How barbaric!"

"Don' move! I won't be late!" she shouted from the bathroom.

Amu started to play with her fingers. "Quiet, Amu. I hope she doesn't bewitch me and I will be frozen forever." she murmured.

...

Back with Yamato and Shun, they were talking at the living room about how Shun and Amu met.

"I met Amu in a bazaar..." Shun narrated. "She had just separated, well... separated not, a guy had left her from one day to the next, he was a jerk, a ruckus, he had left her thrown like a rag. That guy was a jerk, he was trash, an unashamed, don't you think?"

Yamato started to annoy because he knew perfectly that indirect was going for him, recalling the bad way he left Amu four years ago.

"Well, I don't know. I suppose, but I have no idea who he was four years ago, right?" Yamato asked trying to not sound angry.

"That's where our love story began. A very important love story." Shun said.

"Oh yeah? And after that, didn't you see each other again?"

"On the contrary, we always saw each other. In fact she and I had our good days, our bad days like everyone else. With respect to her mother, I didn't appear. Amu didn't want to introduce me to me."

"Yes, this is Amu. She's unique."

Misao left the kitchen and approached Yamato. "Yamato, anytime dinner is ready." he said.

"Thanks, Micchan." Yamato said. Misao came back to the kitchen. "You said..." he said looking at Shun.

"Yes, Amu is unique and although we stop seeing each other, suddenly up to two months, we always come back."