Chapter 23

Hours after at Iriyama's mansion, Shun was doing some excercise, as Steve went down the stairs and disguised as Dr. Fukuhara for the appointment this afternoon.

"What are you doing now?" Steve asked him.

"My workout routine." Shun replied him. "Today I have biceps, grandpa."

"I just came to ask if there is any news."

"No, Amu hasn't called me or me to her."

"Okay, very well..." Steve was about to go to the door but Shun stopped him.

"Wait!" Shung shouted. "Are you going to see Amu?"

"Yes, I'll see her at six o'clock."

"Could you find out what's up with me?"

"What's up with what?"

"What's up with me? What does she think of me? If she likes me..."

"Amu?"

"Of course Amu. Who else is going to be?"

"Hey, I'm not ugly. I'm sensitive, I'm intelligent, everything a woman looks for in a man."

"Wait, Shun. What are you thinking?"

"Hey, I know it all started like this, but I would like it if the fake boyfriend becomes a reality."

"Listen to me, little actor. Don't even think of falling in love with Amu and not say that in front of Naomi and May, because at that moment you're out of work." he warned him. "But I will ask the dear Amu, if your charms have managed to conquer her. Although I don't think so."

"I bet yes."

Shun and Steve shook their hands. "Bet accepted, but we'll post conditions later." They stopped shake the hands and Steve went to the door, he opened it. "As soon as I finish the consultation, I'll call you." he left the mansion and closed the door.

...

Already outside the mansion, Steve reviewed everything that he didn't lack anything before leaving.

"Hands, eyeglasses, wig, cane, pose..." Steve told himself and started walking like crazy.

On the other hand, Amu was walking a few blocks from the mansion, she carried some bags in her hands.

"How hot is it with this polluted street that I'm going to grab..." Amu murmured. Suddenly, Amu looked at Dr. Fukuhara leaving Naomi's mansion, this confused her a lot and ran to him. "Doctor?" Steve stopped and turned slowly to look at her, he started to get nervous. "What are you doing out of Naomi-chan's mansion?"

Steve was more nervous than he was. Now how the heck will he explain that he isn't really Dr. Fukuhara? If Amu gets in and finds Shun in the mansion, then things will get complicated not only for them, but for Naomi and May mainly.

"Umm I came to see the mansion to see if it's rented or if it's sold ." Dr. Fukuhara (Steve) lied. "I've been looking for this direction for a while."

"What a coincidence because I live... a few blocks from here." Amu told him.

"It's not a coincidence, I came to this place precisely because you live here."

Amu started to confuse. "I don't understand you, doctor. You're very old. Why consequence?"

"How why, Amu? I obviously heard of this place by Shun."

"Oh I see... Shun-kun..."

"Is very lucky to have arrived here. Is very pretty."