Chapter 16

After a fit of nerves, Amu began to calm down. At the moment she was talking to the psychologist on her cellphone.

"Yes, doctor... I'm okay, right now. I'm breathing well... I've already said five times that my mom is fine, everything is fine, we're all fine, I'm fine, Sela-chan is fine, we're all fine... oh do you want to see me?... well I thank you I know that you're an eminence, you must have many patients... oh if you say so, then yes... today in the night?... Okay, thank you very much, doctor. Bye." Amu hung up.

"What did he say?" Sela asked her.

"I'm a serious case, Sela-chan." Amu replied her. "Today he sees me as his last patient."

"I'm glad you're okay, right now. At least that managed to calm you down."

"But the problems are the suitcase, if I arrive to the apartment late and the money."

"Don't worry, I'll carry your suitcase and with the money that your mom gave me, I can cover the pay."

"I hope that psychologist can help me to solve my problems." she murmured.

...

At night at Kazakiri's mansion. Yamato came into his mansion and he saw some boxes on the living room and some many things at his mansion. Everything about Naomi was stressing him. Yamato went to the stairs and he sat down on it. He didn't know what to do.

"Yamato." Misao called him with a big box on his hands. "Where I'm going to put this? That it doesn't fit here anymore." he sat in the stairs.

"I imagine, Micchan." Yamato told him. "I imagine."

"Do you want something to drink?"  

"No, thanks. I'm sorry for all this."

"Don't worry, that's why we are best friends. I hope this lasts for a few days."

"Sweetie." Naomi called him as she was going down the stairs.

Misao stood up. "I'm going to the kitchen and when I finish, I'll go home. Bye." he was gone.

"Oh my love. Welcome our mansion, sweetie." Naomi greeted him with a kiss on his cheek.

"What is left of my mansion." Yamato murmured.

"I have news for you, I already talked with the photographer." she said excitely.

"What photographer?" he asked confused.

"The photographer for our wedding, sweetie. And do you know what did he tell me?"

"No... I don't have idea."

"You have to find some photos of you."

"Photos of me? For what?"

"Photos about when you were a child, when you were a teenager and you sang some songs, he is going to make a beautiful video for us."

"A video? But missing a few months for the wedding."

"But sweetie, I'm very excited about it..."

"Okay, okay. I'll look for them later."

"No, not later. You have to finish everything for the details of our wedding. You're as excited as I am, right?" she just hugged him. Yamato just stayed a bit shocked, little by little he was realizing that he was regretting and maybe didn't want to get married.

...

Amu was in a strange place, lying on a stretcher and an elderly man with a familiar face was sitting in a chair in front of her.