Chapter 26

The next day at Kazakiri's mansion, Naomi, May and Steve were at Yamato's bedroom checking out some things he had stored in his memory box. What were they plotting now? In a few hours Yamato would arrive at his mansion after being discharged from the hospital and they must keep everything in order.

"Look what I found." May said and took a few pictures of him and Amu together.

"They are pictures of my Yamato and Amu together when they were dating. Yamato never took a picture with me." Naomi complained. "But that's not what we need. We must look for a little more."

"Look, I found a letter without open." Steve took a sealed envelope. May and Naomi approached for see it.

"What will be?" May asked.

"I don't I think nobody has read it." Naomi mentioned.

Steve broke the envelope and pulled out a sheet of paper that was written in small letters, he started to read it. "Mmm..." Naomi and May were waiting for his answer. "It's a love letter for Amu." he spoke.

"What?!" Naomi and May asked in unison.

"I think Yamato wrote this letter when he didn't know where Amu was. The letter says that he was very sorry about what happened four years ago."

Naomi snatched the letter and started to read it. "It's true and he has kept it for a long time." Naomi squeezed the letter furiously. "This is what we need for revenge."

"Are you sure?" May asked her. She and Steve started to save the photos in the box.

Naomi nodded. "Yes, I am sure. This is the war." she replied with determination. "When we finish saving everything, we will go to the place where Amu works."

...

At the restaurant, Amu was cleaning the windows fastly. Shun decided to visit her and found out that she was about to have an accident and Yamato save her. Amu was scolding him because he told her mom he didn't know about the accident.

"I can't believe what you did to me, I don't understand." Amu scolded him.

"Forgive me but sorry..." Shun tried to exlain.

"No, you mean, sorry but forgive me." she corrected him.

"Well, it's the same. I didn't know that you was about to have an accident and Yamato saved you. Your mom called me to ask if you were with me and she told me everything." he explained.

"No, if it's clear to me." she pouted. "Look, what happens is that it alters me the whole situation, I can't believe what happened."

"Well, but that's it. It's over. If that's what alters you, change the face, I want a smile." he begged.

Amu sprinkled some water on the window and wiped it with a rag. "Besides... it's that I'm bad for something else that Yamato-kun told me."

"What did he say? Did he treat you bad?" he asked worried.

Amu shook her head. "No... he told me... that I had to marry and form a family with you." she confesed.

Shun smiled. "It doesn't sound so bad. It was what you wanted, wasn't it?"

"My mind wants that but not my heart." Amu said and started to walk away. She went to the bar and Shun followed her.

"Amu, pay attention to me, please." Shun begged. "I'm not used to waiting, just a minute."

Amu sighed and looked at him. "Okay, I listen to you."

"Okay, this is an important question for me. How do you feel?"