Chapter 27: Shocked

KAYLA

"NO! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

The man who pointed the gun at me nearly pulled the trigger.

Terry put a hand up. "Now, now. Simon, do not shoot. The Extreme will not be happy about this."

The man, or Simon, calmed down.

I suddenly heard multiple explosions behind.

Tears started streaming down my eyes. "NO!"

I turned around and saw a smoke everywhere. Clinton couldn't be seen anymore. All I saw was smoke and fire.

I turned to the smiling Terry. "How... Can you be so cruel?" My voice, shaking. Eyes, puffy and red.

"Simon," he slightly nodded.

The next thing I felt was a hard object hitting my head, making me faint.

.
.
.

I woke up in a cell.

Underground.

My hands were chained together and my legs were tied up.

Outside the cell was a door, that was shut.

"ArGhhh!"

I jumped in surprise when two Bloodlings suddenly appeared outside my cell and started banging it.

I ignored it.

I'm alone, again.

They're all gone.

My friends are dead.

I sat there and looked up at the dirty ceiling. I cried. I cried and cried almost for hours.

I then heard the doorknob rattle. A middle age woman walked in with a gun. She shot the two bloodlings. Looking at her serious face she was probably working for Terry.

"Just get the fuck out and leave me here to die." I said coldly.

She ignored me and gave me a cold stare. "The Extreme will see you now."

"Didn't you hear me? I said get the fuck out and leave me here to fucking die." I spat.

Suddenly two muscular men came out from behind the woman. They unlocked the cell and released the chains from my hand and untied the rope from my feet.

Once I was free, this was my chance. But I thought for a second, where will I go once I'm free? But I ignored that thought and did it anyway.

I punched one of the men. Making him fall and hurting my fist. I then kicked the other guy at his private part. Just as the guy on the floor was about to get up, I punched him in the face. The woman stood there with her dumbfounded look. I walked towards her and punched her in the face, making her faint.

I scoffed. "Weak."

But it all failed when 6 men came down from the stairs and started gripping me by the arms.

"LET GO!"

They ignored me.

I took a deep breath. "What else do you want?" My voice sounding very threathening.

They kept quiet.

"Terry would like to see you first before we take you to the Extreme." A man said.

"Yeah? Tell him I said no." I said.

They pushed me into a dark room, they strapped me into a chair. They then left and shut the door, leaving me inside this empty room alone.