Chapter 23: Completely Easy

KAYLA (in the pic)

"I'll go first." Arissa said as she started walking slowly to the Bloodlings.

She then stopped. "Remember," she looked at us. "Try not to touch them and do not talk." She started walking again.

"Okay," I sighed. "We can do this."
I walked towards the Bloodlings with Clarke beside me and Zach behind me.

Teresa and Alice were behind Zach and Taylor was all alone at the back, more disgusted than scared.

I started shaking when a Bloodling stopped and stared at me. Clarke grabbed my hand and held it tightly to stop me from shaking. The Bloodling then started walking again. I looked at Clarke's eyes and I could tell he was saying everything is going to be alright. I heard Zach growl quietly behind me but I ignored him.

What's his problem?

We all walked slowly, and slowly until we reached the pharmacy door. Arissa suprisingly got it opened. We all hurried in and shut the door, blocking it with a chair.

"Okay! Now let's gather the medicine and get outta he-" she stopped talking when she stared at the pharmacy wall.

Zach did too.

And Clarke.

Teresa, Alice and Taylor did the same.

"What's wrong?" I looked at them weirdly before looking at the wall. "Well shit."

We were staring at a grafitti. That said..

DENVILLE RULES!

Exactly the same one we saw in the mall.

"Oh.. oh this is bad.." Arissa started panicking. "This is really bad. If they find out we were here, Clinton is doomed! What have to g-"

"Arissa relax." I said as I placed my hand on her shoulder. "Just grab the medicine and leave quietly. They'll never know we stepped in here."

"What's Denville?" asked Clarke.

Arissa looked at him. "It's that big community that tried to raid us remember? The park and all."

"The park? You mean that incident Ben was talking about?" Zach said. "What exactly happened there?"

Arissa sighed. "Yeah, we found a couple of their members at the park. They killed 16 of our people there for no reason and left with most of our food and supplies."

"We should just take the medicine and leave while we ca-"

Taylor was cut off by the sound of a door opening at the back.

"Yeah! And then h-" a man walked in with two other buff men armed guns stared at us. "The fuck?"

We all stood there frozen.

"Please don't swear, there's a child here." I said pointing at Alice with a small smile.

"Wait a second." The other man started. "aren't those two the kids you tazered?" He asked the man beside him.

Zach fake gasped. "I remember you!" He crossed his arms. "You tazered me and Kayla here," he pointed at me. "when we said not to."

"Kill 'em!" A man said.

But before they pulled they're guns out to shoot. I took my gun out and shot one man on the leg, then on the head. Then I took my knife out and threw it at another man's head. And then I shot one man on the head.

Completely easy.

The others stared at me with their jaws dropped.

I stared at them back and crossed my arms. "Close your mouth, don't want flies to fly in do you?"

"H-how did you do- you were like this," Clarke motioned his hand to the left. "and then you were like this, " he motioned his hand to the right. "and then he was like th-"

Zach sighed.

"Yes Clarke. We saw the whole thing happen. " Alice said.

I ran my fingers through my hair and shrugged. "Meh."

"We better get the medicine and leave now while we still can." Teresa said as she started getting medicine from the cabinets into her bag.

Arissa nodded. "Teresa's right. C'mon."

Taylor shook her head. "I regret coming along now."

.
.
.

After we got all the things we needed, we went through the herd again and ran back to Clinton. It actually only took us an hour to do this which is quite impressive.

Once we reached Clinton and back at Jethra's apartment. We all started taking out the medicine we got from our backpacks and laid it down on Jethra's dining table.

"There." Zach said. "Now do we get new weapons?"

Jethra held one finger up and pinched her nose. "You guys really smell. I'll give them to you after you get cleaned up."

"Thank the heavens you didn't say we can get the weapons first. I really need to wash this smell off." Taylor shut her eyes as she sighed.

"There's a whole bucket of water in the toilet with some towels. Go on." She said, still pinching her nose.

"Thanks." We all said in unison as we walked to the toilet.

After we all got cleaned up, we walked back to the dining area.

"So, where's the new weapons?" Alice asked.

Jethra grabbed two bags from her room filled with knifes, daggers and guns. "Have fun."

"Sweet." Zach said as he took two guns, a knife and an AK 47.

I took the machete and a blue gun. "Thanks Jet."

We all took the weapons we needed and headed to our next location.

Sabrina.

____________________________________
A/N: Yo! I wanna give a shout out to my bestfriend who's always been there for me 💞 xcsbrna yes, I put her name in my story. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And also what do you think of Clarke and Kayla?

Cute huh 😏

Okay some of u probably hate me for doing that holding hands scene but pls don't kill me, I'm too young.

HEHEHEHEH

ok byeee.