I look back to Andy and she looks surprised, shocked maybe but I just know that we needed to get out of here before any one tells the police on us.

"Andy come on lets go," I say and grab her hand, intertwining our fingers. The feeling makes my adrenaline pump and I pull her softly to the exit. I look back at her and she still looks speechless. "Andy please, we need to get out of here."

She slowly nods and runs slightly with me. I make my way to my car, making sure she gets into her side of the car safely. I get into my side and speed off, making my way to my house.

--

We had just gotten back, and Andy has yet to say anything to me. I don't know weather or not she is mad that I beat her boyfriend or relieved. I want her to say something anything, her quietness is making me the most nervous.

I put my bag onto my bed and see Andy follow me, probably not sure what to do with herself. "Can you please say something? You're making me nervous."

She paces before she sits down on the bed, "What do you want me to say? I don't know how to process it all." Her words give me relief. It makes sense though, I beat up her boyfriend even though we used to hate each other. I hope she knows I don't actually hate her.

"Tell me what you're thinking." I say as I sit next to her, giving her my full attention.

She looks at me, with tired eyes and gives me a stressed out smile, "I'm thinking about how we are sitting in the same room as each other without yelling." She laughs a little. I laugh too, because I was thinking the same thing.

"Yeah really, how did that happen? I hate you," I say jokingly, making her smile a bit. But I know she's still thinking about Michael.

"Why did you do it? Why do you care?" She says, getting serious, wanting answers I didn't even know.

I sigh and put my head in my hands, trying to think of what I need to say without sounding stupid, "Andy, I don't hate you. I know we had a horrible start and I'm a jerk I know. I don't think I ever hated you, you were just the first person who actually put up with my shit and it made me mad. It also made me interested in you, why you were so forward yet shy at the same time," I say.

I look at Andy, and continued, "So watching you be so happy, then crash down to what you are now is what made me want to help you the most. That's because I know what you feel like, I know what it feels like to have everything you wanted, to nothing all at once. It's horrible and I don't want you to feel like that." I finish, opening up more than I wanted to.

I look at Andy, who now has tears in her eyes, "Thank you Luke." is all she says and she hugs me. We sit there for a while just holding each other. I can hear her sobs go in and out. I know she just needs this, just someone to be there for her. I don't want to ruin the moment by talking, but I know there is still words unsaid.

"What are you going to do about Michael?" I say, hoping she is going to tell me the words I want to hear.

"I think everything is done, there's really nothing to do." She whispers into my neck, she still has her arms around me. "I'm just scared of what he might do, I hope he knows we aren't together."

"I'll protect you," I say, knowing I can keep this promise. I won't let Michael hurt her ever again.

She laughs into my chest, looking up at my face, " Thank you again, now lets go get that blood off your face," I guess I forgot about it.

She takes my hand and pulls me into the bathroom, making me sit on the toilet while she gets a wet wash cloth. She lightly pats on my face where I was punched, obviously trying to get off the excess blood. It hurts a little bit, but I can take it. I just focus on looking at Andy's concentration.

"What?" She says, noticing my staring.

"Oh nothing, your face just helps the pain," I say the truth. There's really no point in lying now.

"Well I'm glad my face helps your pain," She laughs a little and continues whipping off the blood from my face. When she reaches to get some more on the cloth, her shirt pulls up a little bit revealing yet another bruise on her waist. It's really dark, indicating it was recent. I grab her waist and pull up her shirt a bit more, not trying to be a perv.

"What are you-" She stops when she see her wound. She looks down, avoiding my eyes. She doesn't even cry, she just looks sad. Her face breaks my heart. "I was so damn scared. I was so scared. I didn't know what he was going to do, what he wanted from me. Whatever I did wasn't enough for him. I wasn't enough, but he was all I had. He pushed me up against the dresser, the corner giving me that. I didn't even say anything to him, he just had a bad day." She explains.

"You don't have to be scared, I'm here for you." I say and take her hand. "I won't let him hurt you again I promise." I say and hand her hand pressing a kiss to it.

"The thing is, I don't know you Luke. I trust you, but I don't have any clue who you are. Here I thought you were some jerk off punk with tattoos and piercings who didn't give a fuck about anyone. But I stand wrong." She challenges, still holding my hand.

"There's a lot to learn about me," I say back, "But I'll tell you what you want to know, on one condition though." I smirk.

"What's that?"

"You do the same for me. No judgment."

"Deal. Now first question," She says and takes my face in her hands, "Where do the hell do you get all these bruises?" She asks.

"Well, that I cannot tell you, but show you. Not tonight though, some other night after you are less stressed out." There's no way I'm taking her to Zone tonight, this late and after everything that has happened.

"Good, because I'm tired." She says and I know she is. Anyone can tell.

I walk out to my room, grabbing her a pair of my sweats and a shirt, "Wear this and you can sleep in my bed." I say she nods and gets changed. She makes her way out to my bed after she is changed. She lays down and I kiss her forehead, "Goodnight Andy, sleep well."

"Goodnight Luke."

-----------------------

Ahhhh they're so cuteeee omg. Their ship name could either me Landy or Landrea, comment below which one or if you have different ones!

I hit 10k omg I love you so much. And btw next week is spring break and I'm going out of the country so there might be another update either on Thursday or in two weeks but I'll try for Thursday :)