07|| Why Black? Why Not Pink?

Mulai dari awal

"How did you do it?"

"I have my ways, love." He smiles smugly.

"But--"

"Oh shut up. It's easier this way, full stop." He turns around and resumes to his movie.

Maybe he's right. It would be easier.

I look around to see everyone had fallen asleep, except Kyoya who was on his laptop. Haruhi was asleep with her head resting on the window. Honey was asleep on Mori's lap, Mori asleep with his head leaning back on the chair. Miya was sleeping in between Hikaru and Kaoru her arms around their shoulder and her legs were crossed, they shared a blanket. How cute.

I giggled when I saw Tamaki's positon. He was resting his head on the palm of his hand which was supported up by his elbow that was on the arm rest, his legs up and crossed on the seat. The headphones still on his head. That looks uncomfortable but... he looks so very cute.

I got up and sat next to him. I placed a blanket on top of him and pulled him over to me so his head was resting on my shoulder. He stirred a bit but then resumed to snoring softly.

I giggled and played with his blonde locks. They're so soft, so blonde... so familiar. My eyes stopped at his perfect pink lips. I really want to kis-- Ana!

I mentally face palmed myself. What the heck was I thinking?

I shook my head and placed my hand over Tamaki's, his fingers intertwined his own with mine. I felt goosebumps at the back of my neck and my heart started to pound faster.

I look at clock in the corner of the screen. Six and a half more hours. I turn the screen off. I guess I could just sleep for the rest of it. Brother's got it sorted.

I felt my eyes flutter close.

"We will be landing at Greece, Athens in 7 minutes. Please stay seated." Leah announced through the intercom.

--Tamaki POV--

I open my eyes and yawned.

I had an amazing dream!

I suddenly felt weight on my thigh. Huh?

I look down to see salmon coloured hair on my lap. Ana?!

I peeked over her to find her asleep. "Phew..." I gently cradled her head in my arms and let it rest on my shoulder.

She smells like blossoms and strawberries. Without even realising I started to sniff her hair. When I realised what I was doing, I reluctantly pulled away and just gazed her beautiful face.

She's really beautiful. Possibly the most beautiful girl I have ever seen... Hm? What is this feeling? I-I've never really felt like this before. Not even around Haruhi. I look back down at her. Just looking at her makes my heart pound.

"Mmmhmm..." She suddenly nuzzles her face into my hair. Whoa!

I look back down at her and smile. My eyes then land on her lips. They must be really soft. I bet they taste really sweet... I caress her cheeks with my thumb. I then find myself leaning forward and my eyes started to close.

--Anakaia POV--

"Mmmhmm..." I shifted around and nuzzled my face into something soft. Smells like roses. I smiled.

I then heard an evil cackle. Miya? Wha?

My eyes flutter open. Oh!

"Ah!" Tamaki!