17

" Alright ladies let's start from the top! " Mrs. Reed says. It's been a couple of days and everything has been somewhat mellow. Of course I have been getting notes and horrific messages. Ashley and Dylan are taking a ' break ' as Ashley likes to call it. But Dylan has apologized over and over again but she keeps on pushing him away.

She doesn't want to get hurt again.

After the bell rings me and Riley walk over to my Jeep and hop in.

" Hey Lilia can I go study with Nick? " She asks. " Yeah I don't know why you would need to ask that though, you have to ask Aunt Rachel too. " I say.

" Can you just drop me off? " She asks. I raise an eyebrow. " Why such a rush? "

" Just drop me off. " She says. " Well Aunt Rachel won't be happy about you not coming home first. But ok. "

" Thank you. " She gives me a small, not so convincing smile. I let it slip and drive over to Nick's house, where he was waiting on the porch.

His eyes light up as Riley jumps out of the Jeep. He walks over and engulfed her in a hug. She almost disappeared in his big hoodie because of how tall he was, taller than Nathan actually, but just by an inch.

He does the usual by kissing her on the cheek and walks over to my window as I roll it down.

" Hey Lilia. " He says as he gives me a quick peck on my cheek and I roll my eyes but laugh. " Have her home by 8? "

" Actually 7 this time. I already know Aunt Rachel won't be happy with Riley. " I chuckle. " Of course, Riley just needs more help with tutoring and all of that. I am a great tutor. " He says with a cocky smile. I laugh a little. " Alright I'll see you later Riley. Love you. " I pull out of the driveway as Riley says bye.

I drive away and pull up to my driveway. I got out with my backpack and head inside.

" Aunt Rachel? Uncle Sean? You here? " I yell. I kick off my shoes and walk over to the kitchen still yelling their names. I find a note on the refrigerator door.

We won't be back till 1am, lots of business work that could not be put off. There is some spaghetti in the fridge. Love ya lock all doors.
- Aunt Rachel & Uncle Sean.

It was usual for them to be out late. After I eat my spaghetti I get a text from Kyle.

K: Hey I'm heading out to the gym with Tyler and Chase, want to join?

I could really use a workout, haven't done that sense the beginning of September, which was 4 weeks ago.

Me: Yeah sure I'll be ready in ten.

I quickly jog up the stairs and head to my room and grabbing my workout clothes. I put my hair up in a ponytail and grab my water bottle and head back downstairs to fill it up. I hear the door bell ring and grab my phone and earbuds and walk over to the door.

I open it and see Kyle their, I give him a hug after we say ' hey ' and we make our way to his new truck that he got, after the incident around the first week of school.

I hop in the back and say hi to Tyler who was beside me and Chase who was up front.

" Alright guys ready to get JACKED? " Chase says yelling the last part. The boys whoop and hollar and I roll my eyes laughing.

" You guys are complete idiots. " I laugh.

" But we are your friends Lilia, you are stuck with us. " Tyler says. " You have a point. " Chase agrees with Ty. I roll my eyes.

" Let's just get there and then we will worry about all that? " Kyle says. We all agree before he pulls out the driveway and we head to the Gym near where me and Kyle live.