15

AN~ HOLY MOTHER OF COOKIES I JUST HIT OVER 350 READS! AHHH! Thank you guys! I really appreciate this! I hope to expand my little cookie army! ( A name for my ' fans ' is in the works, but this will do for now. ) And I just made a Instagram for my Wattpad readers who want to get notifications on my books! It's called @stitch_1209 bc my username was already taken🙄
Anyways. Hope you enjoy my chapter for you guys!

And here's a little GIF of Kian ( AKA Nathan ) trying out a cigarette, I thought it was going to be really hot but I got this:

Yep, that's Kian for ya!😂😍 Hope you enjoy! Ps. I'll tell u when to play the song.

I was about to close my locker Thursday morning when Nathan slams it for me. I flinch to look at him.

" We need to talk. " He says, eyes dark with a hint of annoyance.

The morning after the guys slept over, Nathan didn't talk to me, only glaring at me from the distance and we didn't talk to whole car ride there, so us talking now seems a little odd. And we haven't talked sense Monday. He really does know how to play the ' silent treatment '.

" I know we do. " I say. Actually cooperating with him. " Like this afternoon. " He says. I nod.

" We have detention after school. Remember? " I say. He sighs and rubs his temples. " Shit, need to tell the babysitter to stay longer. I completely forgot about that. "

The bell rings for 2nd period. Which was ELA, or reading. Which I had with Nathan. We start walking together in silence.

" So after detention we can grab some food? " He says. I nod, my heart rate quickening.

" Yeah, sounds like a plan. " We walk in, Mrs. Kent was in the middle of a lesson when we walked in. She sarcastically smiles.

" Nice of you guys to join us. " She says. Nathan only glares at her before grabbing my upper arm and taking us to the back.

He forces me to sit down and he sits down beside me. The other students eye us suspiciously. Nathan glares at them and they all quickly turn around.

" Must you always threaten others? " I hiss.

" I'm not threatening, I'm just silently telling them that if they don't mind there own business that they will be shitting teeth for the next month. " He hisses back.

" That's threatening! " I whisper yell. He rolls his eyes " Whatever kitten. Pay attention. "

" Since when did you become my mom? " I ask. " Since you are a magnet for trouble and your parents don't even notice. Don't they keep tabs on you? "

Something like that.

" Exactly now pay attention. " Nathan says after he gets no answer. I groan under my breath before looking at the board.