9

Tuesday was not the best. I spilled coffee on my shirt, was late to half of my classes, and I was on my period. And just my luck I ran into a wall.

Kill me now.

Muttering a couple of colorful words. I hastily walk to the library before I get a text.

Nathan: We are studying at your house. Final.

Why at my house? Can't we just stay in the library? The library is where none of my personal life is. If he decided to go through my room without me knowing, he can find all of the notes that have been haunting me for the past couple of weeks. He can't go through my phone. Not that I would let him. He can't-

Oh my god.

* flashback *

He tosses me my phone . " You dropped this. " and without another word he storms out of my room, slamming the door behind him. I flinch. Before grabbing my phone and going through it. The bastard went through my phone!

* End of Flashback *

How could have I been so stupid? I didn't even notice that Nathan going through my phone was a bad thing? He could of seen the pictures. The message, everything I have been trying to hide from him and the others can crumble before before my eyes. And knowing Nathan, he will be infuriated with me. His cold brown eyes stick in my mind as I drive over to my house, heart was beating like crazy as I make my way to my door, he wasn't here yet. So I could have time to get rid of any evidence.

I walk in and drop my bag.

Another small bouquet of flowers were sitting on the counter. Except this time they were tattered and wilted, they seemed to have been stomped on and beaten to a pulp. Another note was attached to it. I shut the door behind me, forgetting to lock it.

Walking over to the flowers, I grabbed the note and rip it open.

This what will happen to you if you tell anyone - Josh and Martha

Well looks like they stopped referring to themselves as ' parents ' and by their names instead. I couldn't burn the evidence now, Nathan will be here any minute. He's like a detective on steroids. He'll ask about the smoke coming from the outside.

I instantly grab the flowers and letter and run up the stairs. Storming into my room, I open my shoe box and shove the flowers in their along with the note, remembering I still had another, I walk over to my drawer and open it to grab the last note. Shoving that one in there, I realized my shoebox was getting full. And I knew there was more to come. I grabbed some duck tape I had laying around, I duck tapped the box shut before putting it back in it's hiding place.

And just in time too, the door bell rings. I walk over to the mirror to fix my hair, let out a big sigh, and walk downstairs to open the door.

Nathan stood there with his hands in his pockets, he had a white fitted tee-shirt to go with his dark jeans and wore black converse. His usual impassive look was on his face.

I let him in and he says nothing. I close the door behind me and I turn to look back at him. He was taking in his surroundings, looking from the huge book shelf on our right to the kitchen on our left. Turning back round to me, I blush and instantly look away before he caught me staring.

" Where should we work? " He asks. I bite my lip and fidget a little before looking back at him. " Um, the kitchen is fine. " He nods and turns to walk into the kitchen, I followed him timidly.