8

In the morning I got a text from Ashley saying she went home and thanked me for having her over. I smiled and replied with a simple ' No problem ' before I changed into a black pleated skirt that formed a full circle when I twirled around. ( So much fun ) and a maroon shirt and cute black wedges. Making me 5'8 with the 2 inches the heels gave me.

I curled my hair, deciding that today I would put my killer fashion sense into some use. After applying light makeup, I grabbed my bag and phone and headed downstairs. Aunt Rachel and Uncle Sean were downstairs eating breakfast.

" Hey Lilia, why don't you come join us. " Aunt Rachel says. " Sure. " I walk over to them and sit on a stool, still playing  ' Subway Surfers ' on my phone.

Uncle Sean placed a plate in front of me that consisted of two waffles. He sets down the syrup and I give him a small smile before wolfing down the waffles.

These were amazing.

After eating Riley walks down the stairs and standing near the door. " Come on Lilia! We are gonna be late! " I check the time 7:32. Shit. I say bye to Uncle Sean and Aunt Rachel before heading out the door with Riley.

" How come you didn't eat? " I ask pulling out the driveway. " Oh I'll eat at school. " She assures.

Once we pull up to the school parking lot. I get out and so does Riley. Everyone was still outside. Talking about who knows what.

I hear a cat whistle coming my way from one of the jocks. I roll my eyes.

" Come on babe don't be like that. " One of them says, he was attractive. But not as attractive as Nathan. His name was Gregory I think.

" Fuck off " I say. Gregory and his friends start walking up to us and I tell Riley to start walking faster. Gregory grabs my arm and spins me around. " Feisty, I like it. " He purrs.

" Get your hands off my sister. " Riley spits. She was being held back by the other guys.

" Let go of me " I venomously say. He chuckles. " It's so cute seeing someone so short get pissy. "

I kick him in the groin and he doubles over in pain. " Get her. " He seethes as he holds his you know what.

His two other friends grab me and start dragging me to the corner of the school where no one could see. I frantically kick and shout. But either no one listens, or they can't hear. Riley was still with Gregory's friend. I hear her shouting at him.

The boys pin me against the wall and Gregory walks over to us and gets near my face. " Lets see how she feels about me having a little fun with her. " I keep a straight face. Until he back hands my face and my head whips to the left.

I kick and shout as much as I could. He only laughs and so do his friends who are still holding me.

He puts his hand on my waist and whispers in my ear " I'm your worst nightmare. "

I honestly think I've had worse stupid.

I brace myself for him to hurt me again but nothing comes. I feel myself drop  and I open my eyes to see someone attacking the guys. And holy shit I think I might go insane.

It's Nathan.

He was taking all three guys at once. Punching left and right and using some of the moves he uses when he fights. The guy who was holding Riley comes launching at Nathan but I pull him back and punch him hard. He was caught off guard when I take the opportunity to kick him in the chest and he falls down knocking out cold.

Thank you Marcial Arts.

Nathan slams ones of the guys heads against the wall causing him to knock out. While he takes on the other guys. His eyes wild and murderous. He looked like he was going to wipe out a nation of people. I wouldn't be surprised if he did.