7

At lunch as soon as I came to the table. My friends bombed me with questions.

" Did he hurt you?! "

" Are you ok?! "

" Do you want me to get the police?! "

" Can someone try the pie for me? "

We all turn to Kyle who held out his pie. " What? The cafeteria food usually taste like shit. But this looked good and I don't want food poisoning. "

" I got you man. " Dylan takes the pie and tries it. Immediately spitting it out. " Yeah literal shit. " He coughs and Ashley gives him her bottle of water. He chugs it before looking back at me. " Ok now tell us what happened. "

I didn't want to tell them anything. Especially sense Nathan told me not to say anything about the baby. I don't even know her name. Which left me with a shit load of unanswered questions.

What happened? I mean, it could be some mistake he made. But who was the mother? I mean she has to go to our school. I haven't seen what the baby looked like. The baby must be pretty. Considering she has Nathan, a sex god as a dad. The mother must be nice. My heart twitches at knowing he already loves someone else.

Not that I love him. God no. But it leaves me thinking; why keep the baby a secret?

" Nothing. In the morning he gave me Advil and he dropped me off at my house. "

" Yeah he called me with Lilia's phone. " Riley explains.

" Lilia how much did you drink? " Ashley asks.

" A shot...maybe six I don't know I lost track. " I trail off. They look at me like I just told them where babies came from. " You haven't drank that much sense... " Nick trails off. My mind flashes back to the text I got.

" Yeah. I just didn't realize how much I missed partying. " I awkwardly laugh. The others didn't.

" Lilia. Please don't drink again, at least not that much. " Ashley says. " Yeah, we love you and we don't want to see you get hurt. " Dylan adds. I nod. Knowing that was a really shitty idea.

" Well now onto happier topics. So this afternoon why don't we head out to ' The Grub ' I could go for a burger. " Kyle says we all nod and agree just as the bell rings.

The next few classes were pretty low key. Besides the party rumors, not much happened on my way to ' The Grub ' Riley was still acting weird. Still checking her phone every minute. Playing with her hair and looking around the car. I decided to ignore it. Once we arrived. Riley jumped out of the car and dashed into the restaurant.

" FOOD! " She exclaims. I laugh as I make my way into the restaurant. We find Ashley, Nick, Dylan, and Kyle all sitting in a booth. We say hi and Riley sits next to Nick while I sit next to Kyle and Dylan. With Ashley sitting on Dylan's right.

" You guys ordered yet? " I ask. They shook their heads. " We were waiting for you guys. " Dylan says.

" Welcome to ' The Grub ' can I take your order? " A low husky voice says. We look up and we were silent.

Nathan.

He was wearing a black collard shirt with ' The Grub ' above his chest where his heart was. He had khaki's and black converse, hair styled in a bed head. And even had a bandage on the corner of his forehead. Thanks to me.

Super hot if you ask me

What? The boy is attractive, if only he had a attractive personality to go with it.