12

That night I couldn't sleep. The police drilled me with questions. Aunt Rachel and Uncle were not happy when they found out I have been keeping this big of a secret. Riley tried to ask me and so did Nathan. But I didn't want them to get more involved than they already have.

I didn't want to sleep in my room. Still haunted by that message. They used a knife to jaggedly scratch the message, the knife found in my bathroom.

I haven't moved from my couch in hours. It's Saturday and I don't have the motivation to do anything. Aunt Rachel and Uncle Sean left for work and Riley was over at Nick's too pissed off to talk to me. Which I understand. She doesn't know what's going on when it's like everyone else does. It's making her go insane.

Ashley came through the front door without knocking. Neither did Tyler, Chase, Dylan, Damon or Kyle.

Haven't you guys heard the term ' Knock ' by any chance?

I lift up my head and look up at them. " What? " I groan. " What in hell are you still doing in bed cupcake? " Tyler says sitting on top of me.

" TYLER GET OFF OF ME YOU WAY A TON! " I roar. Pounding on the couch. The others laugh at me struggling. " NOOOOPE! " He hollars.

" Come on bro. She doesn't need to be crushed by someone who eats seven breakfast tacos in one sitting. " Chase snorts. Tyler rolls his eyes before getting off of me.

" No but seriously Lilia, what are you still doing in bed? " Damon asks.

I honestly don't think they know about the incident that happened last night. And they still don't need to know. So what's my excuse?

" I am sick with Ebola. "

Good job Lilia. You officially. Fucked. Up.

" Ok complete bull, but if you don't want to tell us. Fine. Don't. But, we are going to spend time with you. Ok? " Ashley cheers. The others cheer in agreement.

Oh boy.

The rest of the day we watched movies, talked and ate. They all left around 4 when I got a text from Nathan.

Nathan: Need your help. Talia is not feeling well.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, but I change into some jeans and a tee shirt before getting into my car and driving over to Nathan's house in Hoodlum city.

I felt the need to drive a little faster, I mean, Talia is only a couple of months old. A little fever can hurt her. I finally pull up to Nathan's house and I knock on the door. Not even 5 seconds later, Nathan opens up the door and he pulls me into his house.

I look around and his house is a mess. Cups and plates were everywhere the TV was on with SpongeBob. You can see that Nathan has been staying up late. His hair was in a messy look, but messier than usual. He had bags under his eyes that stood out more.

His black tee had a little of vomit, which was probably from Talia and he had his black shorts on. This is probably the most messiest I have ever seen Nathan.

" Holy shit... " I mumble. " Yeah and Talia is sick and she's never sick and I'm still new at this whole baby thing. And you are the only person who knows about Talia...and is not a boy. So if you could just please- "

" Calm down, this is Talia we are talking about. I would love to help you with her. " He breathes and I walk over to Talia's room. Which seemed to be the only somewhat presentable thing in the house.

Talia was in her crib, sleeping. She seemed peaceful and calm as ever. I never knew what she looked like. But she really didn't look like Nathan. She had dark brown hair, she had fare skin. Talia was wearing a little purple onesie with a purple flower headband. I almost ' awed ' at her cuteness.