4

I pull up to the sketchy parking lot, Riley next to me. We were at a abandoned warehouse. Well that's the address Ashley texted me. I look over to Riley, who was currently texting.

" You have the tickets? " I ask unbuckling my seatbelt. She waves them in the air. " Right here. " With a slightly shaky hand I open the door and so does Riley.

We walk over to the door. A tall older looking man with a all black outfit sticks out his hand. Riley looks over to me before handing him the tickets. He opens the door. " Enjoy. " Is all he says and we take a step inside.

The smell of sweat and blood fill my lungs. I scrunch my nose up in disgust. " I can't believe Ashley dragged us here. " I mutter.

" Look over there. " Riley points to her right and a door black door was there the words ' ARENA ' in white marked on the door. " Ready? " I say.

" Definitely " Riley grins. I nod before we walk down the long hallway. The sounds of chanting get louder and louder with each step we take.

I open the door and a sea of people stand in front of me. All look like they were from Hoodlum city. It reeks of sweat, blood and beer. I shudder at a memory flashes through my mind.

I scan the crowd and find Kyle. I grabbed Rileys wrist and push my way through the crowd. Some guys give us glares or we're checking out Riley and me. I knew I should of made her change out of her gray skirt and black v-neck. I couldn't say I was executable myself, I had short overalls that cut off mid-thigh, black tee and a green flannel tied around my waist with white converse.

I tap Kyle's shoulder and he turns and smiles. " Hey! You guys made it! " He hugs us and I see Ashley, Dylan and Nick. They all smile and say hey. Nicks eyes light up when he sees Riley though. They hug before he hugs me. " Has the fight started? " I ask. " No, it's about to start in 3 minutes though! I can't wait! " Ashley squeals. She really needs to lay off the coffee. I look to the arena, we were in front so you could get a perfect view of what was going on.

" Hey do you know what happened to Christian after that fight? " Kyle asks Nick. He shakes his head. My mind goes back to when he fought that poor Senior. It was the talk all day. Especially me speaking up and basically being stupid and stepping in the a middle of a fight that involved Christian Parker.

The sound of the cheering snaps me out of my trance when a dark skinned man walks up to the stage with a microphone.

" GOOD EVENING ladies and gentlemen! Tonight is the big night where we have our two most devious, most notorious fighters here to battle for the special 4000 cash prize! " He yells. The crowd cheers including my friends. I cheer with them. Feeling my nerves fly away with the crowd.

" Now for one of our best fighters, has won more fights then you could count, weighing at 230 pounds of muscle. KNOCK OUT! "

The crowds cheers loudly and the song ' Imma Be ' by the Black Eye Peas blast throughout the room. A huge man. About 6'6 enters and has a snarl on his face. He enters the arena and cracks his knuckles. The crowd dies down as the man with the mic speaks up.

" Now for one of our regulars! He is a lean and fighting machine! He has won over 40 fights, holds the record for youngest fighter sense 1945 and is a heartthrob to all girls far and wide... STORM! "

The song ' Purple Lamborghini ' by Rick Ross and Skrillex plays and the crowd booms and hollers till I grit my teeth at the pain in my ears.

Enters a guy who looked really young. His arms are covered in tattoos and a hood over his head so I couldn't see his face. ( it was a short sleeved robe ) He steps onto the arena and removes his hood.