11

Today was ok, other than the fact I ran into a wall, I think im fine.

I decided to put on something sporty, sense I was going to be somewhere with a bunch of body heat, i put on a sports bra with and Nike shirt and shorts and a pair of Nike shoes. I put my hair up into a ponytail and taking out some strands upfront. I only put on water proof mascara and chapstick, I'm probably gonna sweat. So I really didn't a full face of makeup. The bell rings as I walk down the stairs with my phone.

I tell Aunt Rachel and Riley bye, not even waiting for a answer. I open the door to see Nathan in basketball shorts and a black muscle shirt. I close the door behind me and Nathan mutely walks over to the car. I follow behind him, after getting into his truck. I strap myself in and Nathan roars the engine to life.

The car ride was awkwardly quiet, neither of us knowing what to say.

He parks at the front of the warehouse, Kyle's car still parked where it was last time, still has it's tires slashed and car keyed.

We both get out and make our way to the front door. The same dark-skinned guy as last time immediately letting me and Nathan in. The hallway was packed with Hood junkies. Nathan puts his arm around my waist and draws me close. I place a hand on his side, a little terrified of all the scary looking hood junkies.

" It's fine, just follow my lead. Don't wonder off, and don't you dare leave my sight. Got me? " He growls in my ear. I frantically shook my head. He picks his head back up and keeps looking forward, as if nothing happened.

When we actually make it into the arena. We move over towards the right side off the arena and behind the curtains.

Behind the curtain gave me a back stage vibe, their were other people waiting for Nathan, they come over to him and bomb him with questions. I hold onto Nathan tightly as he says nothing. Only glaring.

" Is that your girlfriend? " One of them asks, getting close to me, Nathan puts a hand in front of the guy and has a murderous expression.

" No questions. " He growls. Everyone slowly steps back, before going and doing who knows what. Nathan rolls his eyes before letting me go and taking off his shirt.

OH MY FUCKING GOD.

Ok I think I'm good. Nathan's ab's were toned and defined, making his lean body look hotter than ever. I couldn't help but stare, I mean seriously, who wouldn't?

" Eyes up here. " He says, I snap my blue eyes to meet his brown ones, I blush roses. Damnit, he caught me.

" Ok, I don't fight till 7:30, it's 7. So you can sit over there and don't move. " He points to one of the chairs closest to him.

" Now when I get up there, you stay by the ring, don't move till break. Bring my chair in and out when needed. And don't get out of my sight. " He warns. I nod my head frantically before going over to the chair and sitting down.

I tap my foot anxiously, I'm really going to do this? I mean, all I have to do is bring his chair out, give him water, motivate him, take the chair out and the water. And stay where he can see me. Easy right?

Yep I'm screwed.

Nathan calls out to me and tells me he's about to go on. Already? I do a hell a lot of thinking apparently.