Chapter 11: The Plan of Action

Start from the beginning

     Luhan just smiled and spoke, "Sehun-ah, let me borrow your phone for a while."

     "It's already time, hyung. But if you want to play flappy bird, just one round, okay?" The older just chuckled while receiving the brunette's phone.

      "Assumptions..." He uttered while tapping the screen of Sehun's phone. He then returned the phone with a bright smile. "It's not a good one but push that assumption harder if you like."

     "This is..." The younger trailed off as he saw numbers on the screen and a name which read "Luhan-hyung;-)"

     "Yup. My phone number. Just give our plan a try. Update Luhan-hyung for any progress," the deer boy said without wearing off his smile.

     White puppy had his lips slightly parted in awe. He knew he's being funny that time but he let it be. He found it funny how it had been already around three to four days since they became friends yet he just got his hyung's number. Sehun went back to his senses and he also gave his number. Afterwhich, they got out of the washroom. They exchanged goodbyes and walked on opposite directions. Luhan remembered something and turned back.

     "Pssst! White puppy!" And Sehun turned back with an opened mouth and a hint of questioning look.

     Luhan gestured his hands and nodded his head while saying "Come here." The younger did as what he was told.

     When they're close enough, Luhan lifted his right hand and gently put it on the younger's head. There existed few gentle pats and eventually, the pats evolved into ruffles.

     "Take care, Sehun-ah," with an upward curve on his lips, he said. The other blinked slowly for few times and eventually showcased his eyes turning to crescents and his teeth beaming with pearly whiteness. In simpler words, he smiled, uhhh....too much.

     What fueled the deer to do it that time was their promise and their brother-like treatment. As a hyung, he cared for his dongsaeng or younger brother. They both knew in their selves that they both loved and wanted affections like that. And they both also knew that it was because of their parents' short comings.

     Sehun's luck was working more effectively that day. His teacher in their first subject was absent and there's no sub. It meant that he had the time to work on the make-up plan his Luhan-hyung suggested. He used the time practically and texted his hyungs. Each of them received different greetings. Like "Hey, brat" to Jongin, "Hyung?" to Suho, "Dobi-hyung!" to Chanyeol, "Baek-hyung, help..." to Baekhyun and "Annyeong Dyo-hyung=3" to Kyungsoo. He  convinced and set them up to meet him. The brunette hadn't forgotten his hyung and consulted each reply he's about to text back to his hyungs. He's just being careful with his words and not wanting a ruined plan.

     Some of his hyungs didn't reply. Those who only did were Kai, Kyungsoo & Suho. He bet that the bestfriends were somewhat busy in their English class. Nevertheless, he still continued to text his three hyungs. He hadn't realized that Kai was just laughing at him. They're sitting side by side yet they're still texting each other. It remained like that until Kai hit the back of his head with not much force.

     "What's this shit? What's this plan?" He interrogated the brunette.

     "Uhh... W-what do you mean?" He stuttered, a bit taken aback.

     "Don't play & pretend. I caught you already," Kai proudly & confidently making Sehun check his sent items. He gaped at what he found out.

     "So? You already knew that you sent me a message that is supposed to be sent to your angel?" Sehun just rolled his eyes, not minding his mistake. He didn't mind him but instead, informed Luhan about it.