➹LittleSpace ➷[Sugamon]

Start from the beginning

It wasn't very pleasant as Yoongi could still feel his throat slightly burning but he did feel a lot better over all.

"Little one, let's get you to bed, okay?" Namjoon ruffled his hair gently and offered a small smile.

Yoongi rubbed his eyes exhausted and nodded in agreement.

Namjoon tucked him in and cuddled with him, while rubbing his tummy to make sure he's comfortable.

Yoongi relaxed in no time and soon drifted off to sleep.

Namjoon couldn't help but smile again at how peaceful Yoongi looked.

He closed his eyes and decided that he would talk about this in the morning.

(That's how they got together.)

2)
Little

The seven boys were finishing up a skit for vlive.

The whole filming time took much longer than expected and certain takes had to be re done multiple times.

Yoongi's scenes took quite some time since he kept fumbling with his words and Namjoon could tell from a mile away that Yoongi felt bad about that.

He found that about strange since Yoongi never really cared that much or would try to make a joke out of it.

The filming finally ended to their relief and they were waiting for their ride to take them back to the dorm.

Namjoon sat next to him while they waited.

He observed that Yoongi was a bit out of it and very quiet, only fidgeting and playing with his sweater with his head resting on Namjoon's shoulder.

That usually means that Yoongi is uncomfortable and probably wants to be little to feel better.

Luckily, Namjoon knows what to do.

He simply smiled and sat Yoongi on his lap and patted his thighs while looking into Yoongi's eyes.

"Does someone need to be little right now?" Namjoon asked quietly.

Yoongi blushed slightly and looked down shyly "N-no..."

"Oh really? Then you won't be needing this then?" Namjoon took Yoongi's pacifier out of his pocket into his palm.

Yoongi gasped and covered it with his hands "why did you carry this?" he asked in a whisper.

"Because I thought you would need it eventually." Namjoon shrugged

"But... it's up to you babyboy. What do you want to do?" He whispered in Yoongi's ear.

That's cheating, Namjoon knows that  Yoongi can't resist pet names and that voice.

That warm and deep voice that screams 'daddy'.

"I-I don't know..." Yoongi can feel himself slipping.

Namjoon chuckled, "It's okay baby, you don't have to think about it too much. You know what the answer is"

Namjoon placed the green pacifier in front of Yoongis lips and he accepted it with no fuss.

But he was a bit worried that others would see and Namjoon noticed.

"It's okay babyboy, just lie on my lap" Namjoon said.

Yoongi got off of him and quickly hid his face in Namjoon's thighs.

Namjoon put his hoodie over Yoongi's head and told him to keep quiet.

Yoongi now felt more relaxed and suckled on the pacifier, eyes closed.

Then everytime someone asked, Namjoon would just say that Yoongi was sleeping.

3) Drown

"Y-Yah! Stop it! You know I can't swim!" Yoongi screeched at the three maknaes that were carrying him to the pool.

They didn't seem to listen to his hyung and only giggled in response.

Soon Yoongi was tossed into the air and fell into the pool with a splash.

He flailed around desperately as he realized that he couldn't feel the floor beneath him.

He kept bobbing his head in and out of the water, gasping for air.

He could see his life flashing before his eyes.

"Shit!" One of the three exclaimed as they realized that they threw Yoongi into the deep side of the pool without realizing it.

Yoongi didn't know who it was since he was still panicking.

However, soon he felt someone grab him and he immediately latched onto the person.

It was a miracle.

His head finally emerged permanently from the water and he gasped for air as the person lifted him up.

"Jagi! Are you okay?!?"'the voice said in a panic.

Yoongi instantly knew it was Namjoon and held him even tighter.

He felt his tears and the chlorinated water burn his eyes and he sobbed, mostly in relief.

"D-Daddy-y" Yoongi rested limp in Namjoon's arms , head buried in Namjoon's shoulder.

He coughed up some water and his stomach felt heavy and queasy.

"It's okay sweetheart, I'm right here, just breathe" Namjoon shushed him.

Namjoon looked at the trio with intent to hurt them and they could only offer apologetic looks.

It was only supposed to be a harmless prank, but it could've ended badly.

Namjoon helped Yoongi out of the water and onto a pool chair.

Namjoon dried him off and Yoongi kept quiet but he was still shaking

Yoongi sniffled and kept coughing once in a while.

Namjoon put a towel over Yoongi's head to dry off.

They pressed foreheads together, staring into each other's eyes with full emotion.

"D-Daddy, I-I was so scared..." Yoongi sniffles.

Namjoon sighed "I was scared too. I don't want anything happening to you. You're my baby after all".

End.

I'm sorry you waited so long ;v;. I bet it's not that great either (  .__.)