Chapter 99~ Hidden Story

Edited

Obito never felt oppressed before, he was always a steadfast Ninja, even when he was young and clumsy, he don't remember feeling oppression this much

Maybe today, he was. Or so he thought as he looked at the crowd of young women who came to bid him goodbye.

Perhaps he really shouldn't have told them he would leave in the early morning. However, Obito only told Hana-ba...who apparently told her granddaughter, who apparently told her friends who told their friends and here they were, lining up with a pack of homemade bento for the road.

Man, that was embarrassing.

Obito sighed softly then smiled. "Thank you ladies, you are so thoughtful, your thoughts and care will accompany me from now on and I promise I will not disappoint your hardworks."

The girls eyes widened at the handsomeness of the young man and closed the distance between them and the scarred man at once in a "kyaaaaaaa" kind of cry. And for a scarred man, he was so damn breathtakingly handsome.

Surely the man who said that scars ruin a man's face didn't had the privilege to meet Uchiha Obito.

"Obito, Obito, you don't have to leave." Said one of them pushing her friend to cling to the young Uchiha.

"Stay in our village, I have a spare room in my flat, you can stay there as long as you want." Said another.

"Why should he stay in your place, he can stay in mine."

"He likes my grandmother's food, he should stay at our place."

"Wait, wait, wait," Obito said coming between two who were about to come to hands. "thank you all for your offer, but I really can't stay." He said kindly.

"Why??" Said one of them hugging his arm against her big boobs with a sheepish voice.

"Stay." Said another hugging his other arm and in an instant he found himself in the middle of the crowd.

"Obito-sama, you are our village's hero, it is only natural we thank you for it. Stay longer." Said another one shyly.

Annoyed, he pulled away and went intangible, moving out of the crowd, hoping it won't hurt their feelings.

Oh, it didn't. If anything they were impressed, asking for another demonstration of the power.

And then Rin asked him why was he wearing a mask as an Akatsuki? Seriously Rin? If anything he should start wearing one again.