Chapter 97~Mugen Tsukiyomi

Edited

Mugen Tsukiyomi: Yume No Sekai (The World Of Dream), was set upon the world.

Shinju, the great tree enveloped the inhabitants of the earth where they all dreamed peacefully.

Everyone made beautiful dreams that suited their wills and eagerness.

Except Ei, her subcontinent was so logical that it asked an explanation for every dead coming back to life, for every impossible situation, for every unexpected meeting...

{Example}

If the Uchiha clan didn't die, Itachi would marry Izumi, if what happened to her country didn't, she would have never met half of the persons she knows now, if all of this didn't happened, why didn't it happened?

Poor little Ei, she was so logical that her dream wasn't much different from reality, perhaps Yume No Sekai wasn't made for people like her.

Akatsuki, dreamed of a happy happy day, everybody was fine, he was finally left alone, not having to help anyone, they were all fine, and finally he was able to finish writing his book in comfort disturbed by nobody and spend a good afternoon with his wife and daughter.

Akito who was so logical and acceptant towards reality, dreamed of his next day naturally, as though life didn't stop, but he had clues of how to save Rin from her horrible fugitives fate and was advancing in stopping it.

Jun discovered all the treasures in the oceans, he was the most feared pirate of all time and he was surnamed, Golden Tooth. Though in real life he had all his teeth. White and strong.

Seijun dreamed she was rich finally, making her mother happy with various gifts. She could hang around with Rin anytime and going to any place, inviting her new boyfriend who used to help her when she was tight on money to dinner.

And coming back close but far to the battlefield area where Rin was, Rin dreamed as well and everything seemed so real.

Obito never died under this rocks and he came back to the village.

She had hugged him and he missed her so he hugged her back.

The war stopped and they all came back to how they were before, playing sometimes with the cute baby of their sensei Minato.

At some point, she met Jun and Seijun and they became best friends.

Then, they received a mission to escort an Ookin Princess who turned out to be her friend.

When they were eighteen, Obito was popular and she was irritably jealous as he was closer to a foreign red head he had saved on a mission.

She confessed her feelings and he accepted them, saying that he shared them.

They dated for the three years and he asked for her hand later.

She married him the same day Kakashi married his unknown girlfriend.

And they got three kids.

When asked how many babies do you want if you ever marry, Rin had always said three.

The girl first, then a boy, a miniature Obito, then a girl again.