Chapter 58~ Akito's Feelings

Edited!

A/n: Rewritten

Rin cleared her throat loudly enough to wake the sleeping guards.

They woke up in a start muttering. "We weren't sleeping!" holding into their spears.

Rin chuckled. "Sorry to frighten you guys."

"Ah, it's just Ayame, you scared us." Said one of the two.

"What are doing outside at night?"

"Actually it's sunrise soon." She told them. "I brought you something to eat from the kitchen." She raised a tray garnished with two big sandwiches and the two man's mouth watered.

"Oh Ayame, you are an angel." They said grabbing the sandwiches.

"Tell me, you didn't happen to glimpse Akito-sama, is he back yet from the temple where he was sent?"

"How wouwd we know." Said one of them, his words barely understandable due to his full mouth, he then gulped unable to swallow, Rin quickly passed him a bottle of water helping him to drink.

"Thanks," he nodded to her once properly swallowing. "So I was saying, we slept most of the night, I am not sure if anyone passed by."

Rin looked worried.

"Don't make this face, nothing ever happen around," said the second confidently.

"Oh really?" They both froze as they heard Akito's voice.

"Aki-ch-" Rin started happily, then nodded politely. "Akito-sama."

Akito came walking to them wearing a severe grimace. "So, you are telling me that you are being paid to sleep through the night." He said with a voice to freeze ice. "Beside your night shifts isn't over yet, you are not supposed to eat."

The guards hided their food behind them and Rin hided the tray for she was the one who brought them food.

Akito sighed sending her a scolding look, before glaring at the other two.

"Eating during duty, I can overlook, but sleeping with such carelessness, you are both to patrol the Fourth Ground, a weight attached to your leg, you have until sunrise."

They both shivered making the soldiers salute, then he looked at Rin.

"As for you, you are to clean the backyard once you're done with your daily shift, consider this just as a scolding."

Rin said with a serious face. "Hay!"

Then the two guards excused themselves and left, Akito allowed himself to sigh. "I am sorry, but I couldn't punish them and ignore you, but you don't have to clean the backyard, you know."

Rin moved towards him examining him taking his hand in hers. "You look pale, you didn't had any sleep lately, come with me to the infirmary, I will treat your wound, your hand is still swollen."

She dragged him there and treated his hand, bandaging it again.

"You barely had any rest lately, you should eat a lot and rest." She told him.

"Thanks, but I am fine, but really Rin, you don't have to clean the backyard."

"It's alright," Rin said. "You are already treating me so kindly, the others servants are getting jealous, but I am happy you are finally back." Said Rin with a smile.

Akito looked at her for a long moment, making Rin tilt her head his direction wondering if he was spacing out, then he took a beautiful pin from his Kimono pocket sleeve, designed to carry blue butterflies.

Obito X Rin: Hidden Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें