Chapter 94~Dear Obito

Edited

"Thank you very much, it was very productive to work with you." Said Akatsuki extending a hand towards Obito.

"Likewise." Obito said taking his hand.

Ei bowed to him and to Asami. "Goodbye Mr Masked man, I wish you good fortune for the battle to come."

Obito nodded to her.

"And you too Asami-dono, may happiness follow you wherever you go."

Asami smiled. "You as well, if you are in need of anything from the Tsukihada, I would be happy to help."

"Really?" Ei asked.

Obito looked at her.

"Of course," Asami said confused looking at Obito then at Ei.

"Then can I come with you, I am very interested in curse purification Jutsu, and that would be very instructive to have the privilege to read the ancestral scrolls of the Tsukihada."

It is said that even in their fall from power, they protected the scrolls as it could only be read by their will.

Asami, perplexed and not knowing what to say looked at Obito and he shrugged, meaning that Ei wasn't that dangerous of a person.

"I can take you to grandfather if that's what you want." Asami said. "He will hear what you have to say and judge for himself if he can trust you."

Ei nodded happily. "Thank you, then I will come with you."

"Now?" Asami asked a bit annoyed as she wished to have some times alone with Obito.

Their mission was finally over after two weeks and they were too busy.

"I can't?" Ei asked feeling sad.

Obito looked at Asami as though to say "how dare you refuse something to such a small harmless creature" and Asami felt bad suddenly and said. "Alright you come with me, then." She said as a dark aura fell on her.

"Hay." Said Ei excitedly.

"Very well," Obito said. "I will take you home then." He looked at Asami, then at Ei. "Farewell, Akatsuki."

Akatsuki nodded to him and looked at Ei. "You be careful."

Ei nodded enthusiastically and Asami held her shoulder, so, when Obito teleport them he touch only her.

Ei looked confused for a moment as she never saw Obito using teleportation, then he put his hand on Asami's shoulder, nodded to Akatsuki and they all disappeared in a swirl that made Akatsuki blink several time before realising they were gone.

In an instant, they were in front of the Tsukihada Shrine and Ei was looking impressed with parted lips all around.

"I will be off then." He said.

"You take care." Asami said sulking that she didn't got to spend any time with him.

Then Ei looked at him. "Excuse me." She told him walking few steps after him, he looked at her. "Can I talk to you for a moment?"