Chapter 56~Make Things Better

Edited!

Obito brushed his hair back with his hand as he leaned in the bathtub closing his eyes with a deep sigh.

Thermal source were the best.

He had spent the night planning the capture of the other Bijuu and now he was feeling exhausted and hungry.

His muscles were sore from too much sitting and doing so much paper works lately.

The Uchiha glanced at his reflection in the water, he was wearing a mask for so long it became almost unusual to see his face unmasked. The mask suited him well, he was sure.

He took some water in the palm of his hands washing his face with it, then repeated it again before leaning his back against the tub, closing his eyes and relaxing inside the hot water for a awhile, enjoying the sound of the drops of water.

After a moment, Obit got out. He was putting his clothes on when he felt Zetzu's presence closing by underground, making him sigh.

Zetzu came reporting him the casual Akatsuki activities.

"You still have no intel about Orochimaru's whereabout?" Asked Obito looking at him over his shoulder while putting his gloves on.

"Sasori was in charge of finding him, but even the spy who worked for him, Yakushi Kabuto, remain unfound." Said White Zetzu. "Though, we think, he worked for Orochimaru all along."

Obito didn't answer, as he placed his tissue made under-mask rising it atop his chin and making sure it held well.

"What about you?" Started Black Zetzu. "Aren't you done yet?"

He didn't answer either, he didn't felt like it, in fact the young man still had two or three days left before being done with this business once and for all, especially that he wouldn't come back here, likely, ever.

"It's weird," said White Zetzu,"I didn't expect you to stay here for the nights as well."

"Baka," told him Black Zetzu. "It's not like Obito goes tell to the first come he can teleport."

Rearranging the lapel of his cloak, Obito walked to the office flipping through the numerous documents. "If you find anything about Orochimaru or Uchiha Sasuke, report to me immediately." He said when his eye widened a slight instant, but the Zetzu didn't notice anything.

"Take this to Konan, I believe it's time to transfer the monthly salary to the other Akatsuki members,"

Zetzu held the outstretched cheques. "Heee? Now that Kakuzu's dead, Konan's taking care of it?" Said White Zetsu. "It's higher than usual."

"It can't be helped, since they are openly defying The Great Ninja Nations now." Said Black Zetzu as they started to slide underground.

"See you later then." Said Zetsu while Obito put his mask on and slid his door open, he was surprised to find a maid who just arrived at the door, a tray at her hands.

She knelt down immediately bowing. "This one wish you a good morning, My Lord." She said proprely though Obito could tell she was curious as she was sure she heard someone inside.

He nodded.

"This one have brought you breakfast."

Obito glanced at the meal, steaming and appealing, he originally intended to take a walk first but he was hungry, plus the cook here was great, so he pushed aside and the woman went in with the tray.

At that moment Rin came running, he was gonna ignore her, it was probably her task to bring him his meal and she was late, he was gonna enter his room when she started gesturing at him.