Chapter 36:

Chapter 36:

(Destiny's P.O.V.) 

I see people. I saw them wheel my body out. I see them and I yell at them to bring me Cody. I need to tell him something. I haven't seen him in who knows how long. Sometimes people come in the empty hospital and I talk to them and they get scared. And they pray for me to go in peace. I'm not in peace. I need to talk to Cody. They wont bring him to me. I don't know why. 

I can barely see through the windows. There is a about three guys. All with tatoos. Wait, I recnoize them. From a show me and Ali watched one time. I can't rember the name of it. Then I car pulled up. And a blonde headed boy came out. Wait is that....CODY?!?! EPPP!!! I make my way to the door. I try to push it opened but it doesn't work. I'm too weak. I hate being weak! UGH! I slammed against something and it made a loud noise. They people outside jumped. I couldn't hear what they were saying. I just watched. I guessed they were asking Cody about me. Because tears were swelling in his eyes. Aw :( WHY DID I HAVE TO DIE?! If I didn't die me and Cody would be out there somewhere happily in love. I LOVE HIM! There I said it for the 1000000000000000000000th time. If only he could hear it. 

It's dark now and they are in here asking me questions. Why? No idea. But I try to answer them. But they can't always hear me. They keep telling me to speak into this red light. Then I remebered something. 

(Cody's P.O.V.) 

This is it. This is my chance to see Destiny again. I was a little excited and a little sad. Mostly sad. I pulled up and they greated me and such.

We were inside the hospital. It was dark and I couldn't really see anything. 

"You scared?" Zac asked.

I just shook my head. I wasn't afraid of Destiny. Is he insane? Maybe a little scared that it's a ghost. But I was here on a mission.

To put her to peace. 

Zac asked something. And then the device spoke: "I will be..." 

"I will be? Be what?"

It took me a minute but I remembered the song. Avirl Lavinge. I Will Be. I remembered the night in the tralier when I first played it for her.

Deivce: "...All that you need..." 

Then I explained it to Zac. He was totally amazed. It was a little annoying -.- 

We were about to leave the area because they was other ghost I guess. But just I as we turnned, There was a faint but make-outable vocie. "...I....Love....You....Cody..." 

I said it back. Then we couldn't get anything back from her. The ghost of Destiny Jones, the girl I will love till the end of my life. And will always remember and someday join, has found peace, at last.